**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mercs doing contents for you

Goodmorning everyone,
there are currently players who pay others to play for them. they pay to get tricky content or arenas done.
These people will potentially have better or higher prestige characters and will be able to access alliances that fight for the top at least in AQ (hopefully their ability will be noticed sooner or later in war, but I'm not so sure).
There are a multitude of people who offers this services and they can be easily contacted through social networks (you tube, line, telegram, facebook, websites, etc. etc.)
Is it possible to do something?

I remember a long time ago Kabam "controlled" those players who had finished content like lol. Is it possible to do the same for current "end-game" content such as act 6.2.6 and 6.4.6 or abyss?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Unless you have screen shots of said piloting being done in game; not much can be done.

Screen shots of conversations from third party sites are not exactly admissible. As the accused could easily claim that they don’t use said site. Kabam would have no way to disprove said excuse; as they don’t have access to the back end of said third party site.

• Options
    There'll be ways that they can track your location to prevent it - e.g. if I log out in the UK and log in 10 minutes later in the US, but as with all things that are related to the security and the integrity of online games you won't get any real disclosure from Devs on their methods lest it help the offenders.

Unfortunately, this kind of thing is a massive black market across online games, especially MMORPGs. There's entire discord servers and websites built around it; in other online games I know people who have effectively made it a second job, now I don't think it's quite that bad here but it's why I always comment on the threads requesting a trading system because it will open the game up to a massive black market.

I play OSRS a lot and in the last couple of years Venezuela's economy has gone down the drain and there are 1000s of Venezuelans who genuinely farm gold/'slave' for people (the RS term for merc) for their living.

Unfortunately with this kind of thing, where there's a will, there's a way.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    in this game you can invest money and / or time. some aspects of the game require you to have characters of a certain rarity or rank or prestige.
    for example in AQ you may be required to have a certain prestige to be able to join the alliance or some champions to participate in wars. This is for the "social" part.
    the game itself rewards you the most dayly if you have completed some content and have 6 * r3 heroes.
    it is clear that whoever pays someone else to have contents concluded that give the possibility of having more champions or even bring pg to r3, may have more ease in finding alliances that fight for better goals in AQ and7or War.
    As kabam is alert for piloting in war, so should it for those who conclude some key content