**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Clarity on Diversity

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
Can Kabam please confirm how diversity is going to be in long terms?

Is it going to remain at per BG or are you definitely changing it to per alliance?

The game is in serious limbo condition where you are not sure of anything. People are holding off rank ups for reasons including this one. If you cannot program per alliance diversity, leave it per BG and call it a day. Please do not leave people hanging.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It was intended to be Alliance-wide. They're in the process of fixing it. When it changes back, they will let us know.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Many players are holding off on rank ups until all the final changes are made to AW since they have been clear that changes are gonna happen.

Diversity is currently just by BG, but thats just a glitch and we know that will for sure change. Just don't know when.

Still in the dark on any other changes they are considering.
  • Options
    Its going to be fun when it changes to alliance wide, perfecting every war but losing because people have Kang and other pay to get champs.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Its going to be fun when it changes to alliance wide, perfecting every war but losing because people have Kang and other pay to get champs.

Kang isn't a "pay to get" champ. Immortal Iron Fist, rare but not pay to get. You'll probably never see Thanos.
    OG Vision and Redpool, ok....theres 2? Am I missing someone
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    It was intended to be Alliance-wide. They're in the process of fixing it. When it changes back, they will let us know.

I seriously cannot sit here and continue to overlook and condone this type of negligence from Kabam every time there is an update, revamp of existing content, and "fixes in progress". And to say its not negligence could only mean that whoever feels it is not, obviously has a very different idea compared to approx. 90% of the world population on the meaning of negligence.

Lets hypothetically say the a mobile phone manufacturer rolled out the "next big thing" to their current top end model. Shortly after the ew model hits retailers, reports of the phone screen shattering when exposed to heat above 95°. Is it at all possible that the customers who purchased and experienced that problem will say after 2wks from the 1st report, "its ok, they're working on fixing it".
    I would be utterly shocked if more than 1% of them actually felt that way. I'm confident to think that the remaining 99% would think as I do, that the phones should have been thoroughly tested through various conditions and uses BEFORE they reached the buying public.