**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RoL Captain Marvel

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
I was messing around in the Captain Marvel fight with my new r5 taskmaster and

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    nice
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Are you playing TM correctly? I've done WS with a 4* GR in less hits than that and his damage is much worse than Taskmaster's.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

You should post a thread about every fight you win...

If I did I would have about 60 posts a day and I think I speak for everyone when I say that
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    cap marvel has 547k health and you took 487 hits.
    your damage per hit is approx 1123. ngl thats pretty trash compared to so many other four stars that i would say are god tier or even high demi god tier. are you still convinced taskmaster is bEyOnD gOd tIeR ?
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

your damage per hit is approx 1123. ngl thats pretty trash compared to so many other four stars that i would say are god tier or even high demi god tier. are you still convinced taskmaster is bEyOnD gOd tIeR ?

Ugh.my Omega took 1,317 hits to solo RoL WS
    shield456 said:

I just a ***** and I didn't take a pic as I clicked the screen 😔
    Monke said:

shield456 said:

An unawakened non ranked without suicides omega
    An unawakened r4 4star omega

No suicides
    Monke said:

shield456 said:

Monke said:

shield456 said:

No suicides
    He needs awakening, that’s where the max potential is, but 1300 hits? Something’s off
    Dude am not lying.
    I swear he took exactly 1317 hits.

Here is my omega
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Monke said:

shield456 said:

Monke said:

shield456 said:

No suicides
    He needs awakening, that’s where the max potential is, but 1300 hits? Something’s off
    Just tested and it took me 110 hits to take 10% with Omega
    Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

Monke said:

shield456 said:

Monke said:

shield456 said:

No suicides
    110? What rank? Same as Shield’s?
    Yeah both rank 4
    Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

Monke said:

shield456 said:

Monke said:

shield456 said:

No suicides
    110? What rank? Same as Shield’s?
    Yeah both rank 4
    Interesting. I guess he really does need his sig badly
    And suicide masteries
    Omega survived for that long (around 20 m8s)cause 9f life steal
    Yeah that's the reason I think he is overrated unawakened and without suicides
    shield456 said:

you should barely be using life steal... you have to keep playing aggressive, stay in close proximity to your opponent and keep spore count as high as possible. you are playing him completely wrong, which is why you think he is overrated. he absolutely does not need suicides, all suicides does is give him 60% more attack and death field at the start of your match which isnt really needed. unawakened, he does lose out on a fair bit of his damage, but he certainly isnt a slouch either. i have a video of my old unawakened 3/45 omega taking down winter soldier is 300ish hits which isnt too bad.

shield456 said:

you should barely be using life steal... you have to keep playing aggressive, stay in close proximity to your opponent and keep spore count as high as possible. you are playing him completely wrong, which is why you think he is overrated. he absolutely does not need suicides, all suicides does is give him 60% more attack and death field at the start of your match which isnt really needed. unawakened, he does lose out on a fair bit of his damage, but he certainly isnt a slouch either. i have a video of my old unawakened 3/45 omega taking down winter soldier is 300ish hits which isnt too bad.
    Show
    Will be soloing WS again with omega and will send pic
    Moot4Life said:

shield456 said:

Show
    its too much of a hassle and im too lazy to.

Moot4Life said:

shield456 said:

Show
    I got 6* Doom
    I would show you but I'm too lazy
    (I did not actually get him this is just an example to display my skepticism)
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

shield456 said:

Show
    I got 6* Doom
    I would show you but I'm too lazy
    (I did not actually get him this is just an example to display my skepticism)
    Funny dude 😂

Moot4Life said:

shield456 said:

Show
    He has a groot on his pfp he is obviously lazy 😂 lol
    lol ok whatever makes you buffoons happy i guess.