**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Advise on keeping yourself interested in the game

Hello forum, I hope you are all doing alright. As many veterans on this game I’ve been playing for over 4 years now, in between that I took a long break so technically I’ve been playing less than 4 years. I started playing in October 2016 I fell in love with this game. So much have change you can argue that it has been a roller coaster and Kabam sometimes misses the mark and in other time they have hit it right on the nail. Its subjective for sure so a lot of you will agree and a lot of you will disagree. But I’m not here to talk about issues that have been extensively discussed, rather I want to hear from you the forum, the people who play this game. What things you have in place to manager your day to day life and keep yourself motivated to continue playing all aspects of this game I.e monthly quest, arenas, war and AQ? Do you have a system that helps you enjoy the game better ? Anything you can say I’d love to try it as my interest for This game has tremendously decreased

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am ftp so I always have goals that I motivate myself to acheive in this game.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    You don't have to keep interested in this game.
    Try other games like Genshin Impact.

ROPG and highly popular nowadays.
    It has crystal system like mcoc however much better cuz it has pity system.

Basically mean, after certain amount of pull and you still don't get a 5* items or character, the next pull will be a guarantee 5* item or 5* character.

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    One of the main reasons I lose interests is pulling terrible champs. However, with champions getting buffed every month, it keeps me going