**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can kabbam plz fix the light button it freaking confuses light with heavy

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is already dum I've had this issue so many times but this months upadate it has being occurring so much and its messed me up heck I was even doing cavalier and this happened with my colousus was trying to finish light combo with a light attack not with a mid and he did a heavy for no reason, even cosmic ghost rider but he did it twice plz kabbam fix this its already ridiculous I've gotten this issue about 30 times already in this months update.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Happened to me like three times today, actually 🤔
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Who ever put lol it ain't funny its already stupid how often this has happend
    Bro its dum imagine me doing AQ and this happens i be pissed
    Even my red magneto does this as well
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Maybe try changing up your grip. What fingers are you using? Where on the screen do you touch? I just use my thumbs, and when I'm doing a combo, I touch on the far right of my screen. When I go for a medium attack, I start near the middle and go right
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    seems to be something you are doing, maybe your grip causes you to have your palms on the screen. I am having no issues with it.
    I don't even have big fingers bro is the game I've played all the other months fine but this months update its filled with bugs including this one I just retried it again and it freaking did the same thing cosmic ghost rider just did heavy with a light attack its ridiculous I'm trying to finish an attack with light not with heavy
    This is the month definitely filled with a horrible side quest and bugs 🤦‍♂️, I know there human and going to make mistakes but this come on guys test you're update before lunching something.
    I apoglize just trying test cosmic ghost rider and this is already running it 😔 already feel like giving up
    Ruining
    Fingers I'm using my thumbs i nvr use my other fingers and I don't know anyone who does 🤷‍♂️
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Fingers I'm using my thumbs i nvr use my other fingers and I don't know anyone who does 🤷‍♂️

I play with my ring fingers only
    Kidding, that would be really difficult
    Nice bro I play always thumbs can't play with fingers too weird for me lol 🙃
    Kabbam just fix this if you can, its happened to me before but this months update it has happened more frequent than before even a sciencedoom bot when I was using PU2099 I was trying finish the combo with light attack and he did heavy if I remember the science bot immediately activated l2 with 4 furys and murdered me instantly
    Crcrcrc bruh saw the spoiler XD🤣
    Thx fam and you got this