**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or do Act 6 rewards still suck?

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
The fact that you cant R3 any champ you want after doing 100% act 6 is still super bad imo.

I did 1 run in the Abyss and explored 100% act 6. Still no champion to R3 bc I only have worthy champs in Tech and Mutant (after 33 6* crystals). This feels so bad after that all that time it took to do both. Especially with the new title that requires a R3.

When I explored act 5 I could R5 my first champion. Why not the same for act 6?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I think they are fine, except for the 6* nexus. They are very devalued at this point, they can be bought, and also pulled out of cavalier crystals. I think they should either stop giving out nexuses or switch it out of the 100% rewards.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

kfd2010 said:

Seraphion said:

The fact that you cant R3 any champ you want after doing 100% act 6 is still super bad imo.

I did 1 run in the Abyss and explored 100% act 6. Still no champion to R3 bc I only have worthy champs in Tech and Mutant (after 33 6* crystals). This feels so bad after that all that time it took to do both. Especially with the new title that requires a R3.

The reason this would frustrate me is the new Thronebreaker level requires you take someone up to R3. That you have to choose the rewards or maybe ranking someone up that you don't want. (Obviously a gripe that's been expressed by many others.)

I'm not looking to R5 someone. I'm totally fine with them taking time with that. But you should be able to R3 a champ you want easier if that's going to be needed for the next level, especially since you already completed the actual skill based portion of the requirement.
    Act 6 is easy now. They made getting the title far easier than planned and you guys are still crying about it
    Its not exactly easier than planned. They were going to put it in Act 7 Chap 2. Completing content with Champs we have is easier than finding a champ to r3 in the 6* pool with bad luck.

I don't mine the r3 requirement tho, just pointing out that it isn't exactly easier. I can understand the filter they're trying to put here with the r3 and I like that, they're trying to slow down the efflux of players from cav to TB so they can take their time for making content.

I don't mind the rewards either, what I do mind tho, is that Act 6 rewards were made directly accessible for July 4 offers for less price than it takes to explore Act 6, but even that's something I can't complain about since it's money.
    It's absolutely easier. Act 6 is a breeze now. The next story chapter is just as easy. Had they left act 6 alone and kept Book 2 as it was originally going to be, getting through 7.1 and 7.2 even once would be significantly harder than a stroll through act 6 and waiting for a R3. Acting like it's not is just laughble
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    After 33 6* crystals 😂
    I stopped reading anything after that.
    Kill_Grey said:

Aziz5253 said:

kfd2010 said:

Seraphion said:

The reason this would frustrate me is the new Thronebreaker level requires you take someone up to R3. That you have to choose the rewards or maybe ranking someone up that you don't want. (Obviously a gripe that's been expressed by many others.)

I'm not looking to R5 someone. I'm totally fine with them taking time with that. But you should be able to R3 a champ you want easier if that's going to be needed for the next level, especially since you already completed the actual skill based portion of the requirement.
    Act 6 is easy now. They made getting the title far easier than planned and you guys are still crying about it
    Its not exactly easier than planned. They were going to put it in Act 7 Chap 2. Completing content with Champs we have is easier than finding a champ to r3 in the 6* pool with bad luck.

I don't mine the r3 requirement tho, just pointing out that it isn't exactly easier. I can understand the filter they're trying to put here with the r3 and I like that, they're trying to slow down the efflux of players from cav to TB so they can take their time for making content.

I don't mind the rewards either, what I do mind tho, is that Act 6 rewards were made directly accessible for July 4 offers for less price than it takes to explore Act 6, but even that's something I can't complain about since it's money.
    It's absolutely easier. Act 6 is a breeze now. The next story chapter is just as easy. Had they left act 6 alone and kept Book 2 as it was originally going to be, getting through 7.1 and 7.2 even once would be significantly harder than a stroll through act 6 and waiting for a R3. Acting like it's not is just laughble
    No. You're talking from a completely endgame perspective.

You should stop thinking with the mentality of a 2.5 million rated player, and actually try to condescend to the mindset of someone that doesn't even have 10+ rank 3 6*s like you.
    What are you even trying to argue here? Are you seriously trying to saying that a single pass through what is called act 6 now and waiting for a R3 is not immensely easier than a pass through the original act 6, intended 7.1, and then 7.2? If so, you're having an absolute laugh here
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Aziz5253 said:

kfd2010 said:

Seraphion said:

No. You're talking from a completely endgame perspective.

You should stop thinking with the mentality of a 2.5 million rated player, and actually try to condescend to the mindset of someone that doesn't even have 10+ rank 3 6*s like you.

Aziz5253 said:

kfd2010 said:

Seraphion said:

Furthermore, act 6 is not a "breeze". It's still as niche as ever just with less block damage.
    One single cherry picked pass through it isn't a breeze? Come on man