**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Normal or Uncollected

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
I have 100k battle chips
Should I open Arena crystals or uncollected arena crystals, I am mainly looking for units and gold

What crystal has higher amount of units and gold as both have equal Chances

Normal or Uncollected 24 votes

Arena Crystal
70%
DrZolaMityAntZombieZedddangarang122BerjibsTheInfintySneakyWarriorŘïdđhįmudyedagainaroseinbloom39anaLysis_Rayaan_2000DarkKnight646The_Sentry06Negative_100Hemendra_jaysavage 17 votes
Uncollected Arena Crystal
29%
wvonkThanks_D19ABOMBKablCheesePizzaRedShannokJamesPuff 7 votes

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Is it worth buying uncollected as it is 5times costlier
    Today I grinded arena like mad.

Was grinding for 4 star CGR
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Arena Crystal
    how many points did you put up? plus i think the regular ones are better if you are looking for units.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

3500000 reached just now.
    Will be grind8ng more after 3 to 4houre.
    Last milestone left for 3 star cosmic ghost rider
    Djin said:

That's before grinding
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Arena Crystal
    Normal is better Ig
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    You can either get too lucky or very unlucky with UC chips ..always better going with Normal since drop rates are same ..and it's safer. I have learnt my lesson . Opened 700k battle chips once UC and got 800 units only. Opened 500k some months after and got 1.5k units.