**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's the hidden Synergy? (And a formal apology)

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last logged on here. I'm pretty sure that most of you don't know or remember me, but the ones that do will probably be thinking "not this guy again."

To sum up, my last post (now removed) was me complaining about how I only received terrible pulls and that the system was rigged. Quite deservingly, people have me a piece of their mind, and I'd like to apologise for my behaviour. I know that apologising for something like this is pretty stupid, but I left the forums with a lot of bad blood behind and I'd like to start over.

Now that that's cleared up, who do you think the "Coming Soon" synergy of Falcon's could be alluding to? I personally feel like it could be a new Winter Soldier or Scarlet Witch, but what do you all think?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I am hoping for US Agent or Baron Zemo. They are some of my favorite characters
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

So one thing to point out is that there are 2 teammate synergies. The coming soon is specifically with thor rag. This leads me to believe it might be something like Thor Infinity War 🤞🤞or baby groot. Because they are probably related to thor.

I hope they release a God tier MCU version of Thor and Valkyrie for Love and Thunder. My girl Valkyrie deserves it!
    Oy id be tempted to whale for Valkyrie
  • Options

But both US Agent and Zemo are villains, why would they have a Teammates Synergy with Falcon? @Crcrcrc @SpideyFunko

US Agent isn’t evil I thought
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

But both US Agent and Zemo are villains, why would they have a Teammates Synergy with Falcon? @Crcrcrc @SpideyFunko

he is and he isn’t.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

he is and he isn’t.
    I thought he was against the government but still a hero
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I don’t think he’s technically ever been falcons team mate, though he’s been at least 3 different characters at different times (including Captain America), and was on several incarnations of the Avengers. So maybe?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

he is and he isn’t.
    I thought he was against the government but still a hero
    To me he was just a scripted reaction to the anti-hero wave of the 80’s, while still being commentary on Reagan era politics. After that, I feel they’ve always struggled to make use of him. They’ve managed to let him be manipulated by shield, Stark, the US government, Norman Osborne, and sometimes all at the same time. I liked him better as the one-note super patriot.
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last logged on here. I'm pretty sure that most of you don't know or remember me, but the ones that do will probably be thinking "not this guy again."

To sum up, my last post (now removed) was me complaining about how I only received terrible pulls and that the system was rigged. Quite deservingly, people have me a piece of their mind, and I'd like to apologise for my behaviour. I know that apologising for something like this is pretty stupid, but I left the forums with a lot of bad blood behind and I'd like to start over.

Its very nice seeing people retrospectively improve on themselves, it's very rare around here. +1 from me
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    What baffles me is why is Thor Rags there...
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

So one thing to point out is that there are 2 teammate synergies. The coming soon is specifically with thor rag. This leads me to believe it might be something like Thor Infinity War 🤞🤞or baby groot. Because they are probably related to thor.

I hope they release a God tier MCU version of Thor and Valkyrie for Love and Thunder. My girl Valkyrie deserves it!
    Oy id be tempted to whale for Valkyrie
    Same here. Maybe we'll finally an Asgardian that is more than just a synergy piece (Other than OG Thor)
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I really hope we don’t get Thor IW, he’s nothing compared to Thor Endgame (and I’m not being sarcastic). Thor with short hair is so lame.
  • Options

What baffles me is why is Thor Rags there...

Because he’s the latest iteration of MCU Thor, who Falcon is gonna be teammates with on the new Avengers team.