**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do I do with this?

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

I'm talking about the souls amount below, I'm at 10k but where do I use it? I have colossus, so that covers 3 paths for me, one with doom and one with hype.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Ignore them maybe? 🤔
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

Ignore them maybe? 🤔

Thought of that, but a part of me counts them as resources and cringes at the fact that they'd have to be 'wasted'.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Greekhit said:

Ignore them maybe? 🤔

Thought of that, but a part of me counts them as resources and cringes at the fact that they'd have to be 'wasted'.
    They practically have no use, since the boosts you can buy with them are a double edge and most of them limiting the counter options for the path instead of increasing them.
    I personally have used only some for keys to rush explore the weekly quest.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

I'm talking about the souls amount below, I'm at 10k but where do I use it? I have colossus, so that covers 3 paths for me, one with doom and one with hype.

Buy keys
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited October 2020

Best thing is that you can ignore the limbo quests and just buy keys so more energy for other stuff

Unarguably that's the best thing. The grandmaster crystals suck (I'm just biased) tbh, I've only pulled 1 4* from all that I've opened.