**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are T1 Alphas?

Am I the only one who feels it's suddenly got harder to acquire T1 alphas?
Ranking up 5* champs initially require a lot of T1 alphas, and now it feels they're harder to find than T2 alphas.
They're completely missing from this month's side quests too.
I don't want the glory store to remain as the only option.

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    not for me i actually sell the tier 1 alpha i have too much of them and i still have a team of 4*s and 2 5*
  • Options
    100100100100 Posts: 111
    Gardener said:

not for me i actually sell the tier 1 alpha i have too much of them and i still have a team of 4*s and 2 5*

There's always few like you on every post.
  • Options
    crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    Gardener said:

Because you have 2 5* champs.
    But for someone like me who opens at least 2 5* champs every month and keeps ranking up champs, it's difficult without T1 alphas. Just to rank up a champ to r3, we need at least 10 T1 alphas, whereas we hardly get any from in-game content.
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    crazygodz said:

Gardener said:

Because you have 2 5* champs.
    But for someone like me who opens at least 2 5* champs every month and keeps ranking up champs, it's difficult without T1 alphas. Just to rank up a champ to r3, we need at least 10 T1 alphas, whereas we hardly get any from in-game content.
    Fully agree. I have 40 - 50 5* and only a handful at r4. And none at r5. Alpha cats ( t1 and t2 are too scarce and hard to come by) .
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    The only thing holding me back from upgrading my 5* Wolverine, Hitmonkey, and Medusa to R5...
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Because you only have 2 5*s. Lol.
    crazygodz said:

Ranking up 5* champs initially require a lot of T1 alphas, and now it feels they're harder to find than T2 alphas.

I used to have no problem until I started ranking R3s to R4/5s. I used to ignore the T1A Arena, but now it is a necessity.

My sources right now:

Black ISO Market (2 pcs./week)
    Alliance Event (1 pc./3 Days)
    Summoner Advancement (1 pc./7 days)
    Heroic EQ Completion (2 pcs./month)
    Master EQ Completion (3 pcs./month)
    T1A Arena (3pcs./15 days)
    Side Quests (*varies*)

So that's a minimum of 33 T1A a month plus Side Quests, Low tier AQ crystals, and some other crystals that give a chance.

One Rank 3-4 or 4-5 costs 6 T1As, so you can only rankup 5 champs a month.
  • Options
    crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22

Gardener said:

Because you only have 2 5*s. Lol.
    crazygodz said:

I used to have no problem until I started ranking R3s to R4/5s. I used to ignore the T1A Arena, but now it is a necessity.

My sources right now:

Black ISO Market (2 pcs./week)
    Alliance Event (1 pc./3 Days)
    Summoner Advancement (1 pc./7 days)
    Heroic EQ Completion (2 pcs./month)
    Master EQ Completion (3 pcs./month)
    T1A Arena (3pcs./15 days)
    Side Quests (*varies*)

So that's a minimum of 33 T1A a month plus Side Quests, Low tier AQ crystals, and some other crystals that give a chance.

One Rank 3-4 or 4-5 costs 6 T1As, so you can only rankup 5 champs a month.
    Thanks for this mate!
    Hopefully kabam pumps up those numbers and makes it worth the effort.
    I pulled a CMM last night. Got enough T4 basics and class cats to take her to r4, but barely any T1 Alphas. You need around 16 T1 alphas to take a champ to r4.
    I already have venom and mojo waiting in queue.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I want to r5 ghost but can't due to dearth of t1 alpha