**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do u think masteries should be free?

Do u think masteries should be free? 105 votes

they should keep mastery cost the same?
6%
LormifDuck_of_DoomDPXFistheGOATGiuliameijZeuszeroMerseysideRedNegative_100 7 votes
Mastery cost should be free after you unlock them
74%
DrZolaMagicBentonHorror_punkLightburn22FabiusBRDezz_1SpeedbumpR_D_JrIrakliAlex13369Duo_KulioCosagornnameplasMhd20034BluestoneDuffMcGruffSandeepSJumpthesharkAlbi⁴7²00⁴rcm2017 78 votes
Just reduce unit cost significantly
15%
Willsy21Lvernon15Patchie93BrokenDatman25710or_StrongTrap_JesusXva23DoubleDeltaPřìņče01YawYeetTrubluMateJohnyBoyVendemiaireVp14grandmasterisgodlol 16 votes
Who cares, I never change masteries anyway
3%
Ab_SamadRaichu626Black_SwanJragonMaster170 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Maybe add a duel credit like system with one or two free swaps a week. Besides that lowering the initial cost of a mastery is a dream, not a foreseeable reality.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Mastery cost should be free after you unlock them
    Once unlocked and u put points resetting them should be independent of units
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’d rather keep the current cost to switch masteries and have a mastery preset system so I can just go to a presets tab, select a different preset and have the game automatically swap all the masteries to that preset instead of going through the slow process of resetting a couple mastery trees and slowly adding the points back in.