Devil of Hell's Kitchen Overhaul: Thoughts?

13»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 3,276 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

The most confusing, and potentially troubling, part of the post is that he "evades all incoming attacks except for special 3" 🤔

Yes I was also interested about that. Hopefully kabam implemented it to not trigger while not blocking.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 13,447 ★★★★★

Hieitaku said:

The most confusing, and potentially troubling, part of the post is that he "evades all incoming attacks except for special 3" 🤔

Yes I was also interested about that. Hopefully kabam implemented it to not trigger while not blocking.
    I don’t think he will looking at some other abilities
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 345 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I’m so excited
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,721 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

The leaked info didn't even have the word "evade" in his abilities. It's a miss ability.

One interesting thing I noticed was, "When struck, X combo meter is lost."
    Which makes me wonder he won't lose his full combo.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 345 ★★

I’m so excited

Although I have to say, I didn’t understand a word from that leak, so confusing
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Seems pretty interesting, especially with masacre's synergy which allows Daredevil to carry 50% of combo meter between fights. Hopefully the fury buffs he gains are extremely powerful!
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 447 ★★★
    He looks interesting. But I need numbers
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 648 ★★★
    its gonna be good. Right?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 447 ★★★
    Just looking at it I don't think he's the next red Magneto or colossus. But that could change.
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 43

as cool as it sounds, Daredevil Netflix is so much easier to say

Most people, including me, are probably just gonna keep calling him Netflix Daredevil.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 707 ★★★
    im anxiously waiting for the full champion spotlight before I r5 him.

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Still wondering why he does not have true strike. Kabam may as well release the champion spotlight now so we can see all of his abilities. Hoping that his righteous wrath is activated on sp2 for big damage
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 499 ★★★
    I wonder what the conditions for righteous wrath are for. The assassin mode looks spicy. If what I understand is correct, not only does it passively have 65% AAR, but also has X% more while striking the opponent. I wish the attack from the Debuffs decreases very slowly and is a big bonus, as well as a big fury cuz DD doesn't have too much utility outside of that unknown miss and the unknown AAR, so he needs some damage.
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 6,436 ★★★★★
    f in da chat
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 436 ★★★
    So everyone is decided to sleep on DD now? Huh
    So much for the OVERHAUL