**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let’s talk about Man Thing AQ Map 4 Burden of Might

2»

Comments

• Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    FRITO_Man said:

Thanks all.

Basically all I have is a low level 5* Rhulk unawakened out of the champions suggested.

One player has a maxed 4* Rhulk and another has a 5* gully R4.

No one has She-hulk or Quake 😕.

Our Prestige is over 10,500 because one of the Battle groups runs map 5 so as @Moosetiptronic says, Man Thing gets real spicy.

Looks like I’m forced to rank up Rhulk whilst my better champs wait even longer.

Like I said, this AQ mini boss Man Thing is too restricted, such a small amount of champions to use compared to the other 2 mini bosses all because of the nodes they picked.

It’s boring using the same champion over and over Kabam !

Pause. If you're ally has 10.5k prestige, how are you even struggling with this? All you need is a poison immune that doesn't have a ton of expiring buffs.

All of these champions are viable:

You guys don't have any of those available?
    You are really going to use Abomb in AQ without his synergy?
    I don’t see @KennyFox28 post, but to answer you, we have 2 BG running 5x map 4 with heroic mods and 1 BG running 5x map 5 with mods.

The BG running map 5 has pushed prestige high.

I’m in a BG running map 4 and are all lower level champ players than map 5 group obviously, it is only man Thing we struggle with none of the others and it’s the nodes combined with our availability with specific champs.

I’m one of the players in my BG with highest champs and all I have is, 2x R5 5*s & 3x R4 5*s to give you some context.
  • Options
    Some really good comments and information in here, thanks.
  • Options
    Drauglin said:

I just out damage Man-thing with Sunspot. Usually he goes down pretty easy.

With those nodes ? Poison plus you would constantly fill man things SPs with every nullify or incinerate expiration
    Hmm
  • Options
    Kabam, Man-Thing says he is Special 1 Bias, is this a bug ?

Clearly Special 3 Bias, anybody fighting him can tell you he heavily leans towards SP3.
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    I use either HT or G2099 it's easy.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    As the mini and boss killer of my alliance (Map 4 only), I really hate it when the mini is Man-Thing. AA melts Mole Man, and Silver Surfer isn't that hard of a fight but when it comes to Man-Thing, I don't really have a specific counter so I just let my teammates do the work.

I recently R4'ed my Sentinel for Variant preparation and I found that he works well against him but it takes a lot of time because of Burden of Might. I might rankup She-Hulk soon, though.
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    And yeah he maybe ignores a lot of crits like my G2099 heavy crit is 10k but when I use the same on man thing it used to be decreased.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    shivam1 said:

And yeah he maybe ignores a lot of crits like my G2099 heavy crit is 10k but when I use the same on man thing it used to be decreased.

The bonus damage that critical hits do is not applied to Man Thing.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Rulk works for me.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    This is helpful—the issue I have is Man-Thing’s passivity. Typically, Rhulk gets the first one down just under the wire then has to timeout for the second one.

Which is why the She-Hulk rec is solid. I forgot about her taunt mechanic, which makes her the better counter.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    shivam1 said:

Why would you use her huntress function (crit prefight) outside of RoL potion farming tho?