**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fury Buffs Not Working (During Specials Only I Think)

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
I have noticed a lot of champs that should be hitting really hard are not doing so recently. I think I finally figured out that it is because Fury buffs are not working. I was playing Hype (r5) in AQ and had 6 furies and 3 cosmic potential and his l2 was only doing 6k-7k damage on each hit which is way below what it should be with that many furies. Another way I can verify this is that during special attacks the number that shows damage appears to be white rather than the redish color which indicates an attack boosted by a fury buff.

Additionally I was playing Symbiote Supreme and during his fury phase I threw a sp2 and it was super weak. The numbers were white even though I had a fury buff active. I was fighting champion in the Hades event, and I crit on the last hit with 3 armor breaks and it did 20k damage. This damage is typically in the range of 40k ish. I am 100% sure there is something up with fury buffs.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    @Kabam Miike Just wondering if you could bring this up with the team.
  • Options
    RDMN said:

I played hyp in side quest earlier and his dmg was scaling up with more furies, haven't checked % wise but it was definitely bigger with more furies. Not saying you're not having problems, I just haven't noticed any personally

Was this during special attacks?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

I have noticed a lot of champs that should be hitting really hard are not doing so recently. I think I finally figured out that it is because Fury buffs are not working. I was playing Hype (r5) in AQ and had 6 furies and 3 cosmic potential and his l2 was only doing 6k-7k damage on each hit which is way below what it should be with that many furies. Another way I can verify this is that during special attacks the number that shows damage appears to be white rather than the redish color which indicates an attack boosted by a fury buff.

Additionally I was playing Symbiote Supreme and during his fury phase I threw a sp2 and it was super weak. The numbers were white even though I had a fury buff active. I was fighting champion in the Hades event, and I crit on the last hit with 3 armor breaks and it did 20k damage. This damage is typically in the range of 40k ish. I am 100% sure there is something up with fury buffs.

fury buffs are working fine. If you take ghost pretty much anywhere in limbo you see they are working properly. I dont understand your statement about the numbers being white, that mans they are non crit hits, not non fury hits.
  • Options
    I actually just tried against WS and it appears to be working there not sure why I am feeling the damage is so low. Also I made a mistake when I was talking about the color of the numbers, during specials furies don't change the numbers color (I know you think I would know this after playing for so long). Dunno maybe I am just imagining things but damage has just felt really low recently. And I'm not one to try to start conspiracies or anything.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Lormif said:

Werewrym said:

fury buffs are working fine. If you take ghost pretty much anywhere in limbo you see they are working properly. I dont understand your statement about the numbers being white, that mans they are non crit hits, not non fury hits.
    Yeah yeah, I made a mistake there lol, forgot that specials attack number colors are not affected by furies... However, damage just seems off recently. 18k is really really low for a non-crit on SymS sp2 with 6 armor breaks. See my previous comment, might just be me finally going crazy after all.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Lormif said:

Werewrym said:

Yeah yeah, I made a mistake there lol, forgot that specials attack number colors are not affected by furies... However, damage just seems off recently. 18k is really really low for a non-crit on SymS sp2 with 6 armor breaks. See my previous comment, might just be me finally going crazy after all.
    Its probably because you are thinking of crits, 18k non crit is a heluva lot of damage. Had you crit you propbably would have gotten the damage you are expecting, I dont think you are going to see 80k crits with Sym Sup with just 6 armor breaks.