**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions fights are banned from Solo Events. Why?

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
Dear Kabam,
We all know how much effort and how much work you have put in developing and promoting Incursions, and to be honest, at least in my opinion, it’s a very good and very promising concept.
It’s really obvious the effort from the company to encourage players to play this mode. Many players play them and love them, and of course many others not.
I’m of those who really like them, in terms of being a challenging and rewarding mode.
But I really can’t get, why any fights that take place in Incursions are not adding points for 22h and 7h solo events? It feels like a time waste, when it comes to solo events doing Incursions, since you can just grind arenas and complete all solo events milestones very easy, while in Incursions for the same time invested you will add zero points towards the events.
Incursions couldn’t be abused to reach easier the solo events milestones, since there are cool down timers to champs.
This situation it’s pretty sure that discourages people from playing the mode and limiting its potential popularity.
Please consider on changing this, for both the player’s and the game’s benefit.
It’s just don’t make common sense.
Any answer or statement from a moderator on the issue, would be highly appreciated.
Thanks 🙂

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Too long
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Too long

The post?
    You should read a DNA3000’s one 🤣
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    You're playing with a partner even if it is a random partner therefore by definition it's not a "solo" event. In my opinion.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think it's because it's a team based mode. The other team based modes such as AW and AQ also have the same restriction. It is likely put in place so as to not to encourage a player to bring in an un-optimal team to those game modes because of the Solo Event
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Drauglin said:

You're playing with a partner even if it is a random partner therefore by definition it's not a "solo" event. In my opinion.

The thing is, in other modes, you get points for completing fights, so completing a fight in Incursions is a "solo" activity, even if you are going through the map with another summoner. They may take off a linked node or something but completing the fights is entirely up to you.

I agree with the OP that adding Incursions points to the events would boost the hype around Incursions and encourage players to participate, I was a bit surprised when the revised events came out and they weren't included as a source of points. By no means is this a big issue, but it would be a welcome addition.