Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Can Aegon deal with 6.3.5 Mysterio and 6.3.6 CapIW?

Can Aegon at 500 combo shut down the tunnel vision node? Also would warlock and CapIW work since now he's not armour break immune? As for CapIW I do have ghost but no hood. Please leave some suggestions down below including how you did the quest and who were your MVP's.
If you need to know my roster I'll send a screenshot .

Comments

• TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,823 ★★★★★
    Dont listen to this man^ aegon works great for both fights
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 232 ★★
    I just defeated Mysterio Aegon did the job although I had to use MLM to do it.
    As for CapIW I'm taking aggression fury counterstrike path.
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,823 ★★★★★

I just defeated Mysterio Aegon did the job although I had to use MLM to do it.
    As for CapIW I'm taking aggression fury counterstrike path.

Dont do mlm when facing nodes like mix master and falter. Lmlm is the way to go to maximise power and dmg in each combo
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 248 ★★★
    You can do both fights with aegon. Let him hit you to gain fury and then go for big yellow numbers
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 232 ★★
    Thank you all for the reply guys! Aegon blitz through both of those quests. Only 6.4 left cheers!