Alliance war rewards

Hello fellow summoners
Today the alliance war rewards were given but I didn't got them.I am with my alliance for 2 or more months and I have participated in 6 or 7 wars can anyone help me and tell me why I didn't git the reward

Comments

• AquaflashAquaflash Member Posts: 47
    6 or 7 wars in 2 months or this season? You have to participate in at least 5 wars during a given season to be eligible.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,218 ★★★★
    We played an entire season and still no rewards for anyone in my alliance! What is the deal? More that 24 hours ago now since war ended! We ranked silver 2! Rankings have been posted! WHERE ARE THE REWARDS???
  • KilluazoldykKilluazoldyk Member Posts: 25
    Aquaflash said:

6 or 7 wars in 2 months or this season? You have to participate in at least 5 wars during a given season to be eligible.

Yes I did play 5 wars I even have proof . I said two months meaning that I was with this alliance for two months
  • KilluazoldykKilluazoldyk Member Posts: 25
    Thank you kabam I got my rewards I think the silver rewards were given very late mine are just given to me
  • ClydionClydion Member Posts: 26
    I'm over all so confused because we also didn't get rewards or atleast I didn't get rewards . I also read that you need to participate in 5 wars since joining and no minimum war participation for season rewards per season I think . But now there are so many different comments .
  • MidnightWidowMidnightWidow Member Posts: 1
    Same here this is now my second alliance war season participating every war without any season rewards whatsoever besides the completion rewards etc , it’s so frustrating