The brand new MCOC Youtube channel

I am starting a brand new MCOC YouTube channel. I will be posting as much as I possibly can, if you have any ideas for what you would like me to post, please put it below. The link to my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW8HQc_FXY_FqAJMCOCJ-Lw if any of you would like to check it out. I hope you enjoy the videos, as I am trying harder and harder each day to make them better and improve my skills. Please sub to the channel and like the videos
Ya Boi RMT

Comments

• Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 255
    Cool
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 81

Ill support it as long as its not another all new sll underrated champions channel. God knows we dont need no copy cats this early

Nah all the content is by me, i wont copy anybody elses content, unless they request me to post it and it is good
    If i get 20 subs ill do any requested video
    7 more subs to go guys come on
  • Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 606 ★★★
    I’ve subbed

I’ve subbed

Thanks man, that leaves just 6 more to go
    4 more to go! Lets keep it going!
    I would say however that this isn’t the right way to grow a channel you should not try to ask for views but instead should gain them organically through interesting content

I would say however that this isn’t the right way to grow a channel you should not try to ask for views but instead should gain them organically through interesting content

Im new to this YouTube thing so i dont really know what to do
    @MadTing123 as someone on the platform myself I know how difficult it can be, I’d say to do what you find interesting and you’ll find and interact with others who enjoy the same thing

@MadTing123 as someone on the platform myself I know how difficult it can be, I’d say to do what you find interesting and you’ll find and interact with others who enjoy the same thing

Thanks for the help man, ive been trying to educate myself in the field but im getting there slowly
    No worries if you want any help from people there are plenty on here happy to advise

No worries if you want any help from people there are plenty on here happy to advise

safe G
    Surprising how long its been since then.....we hit 70 NOW!!!!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 406 ★★
    Do grandmaster run.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 9,442 ★★★★★
    @OneManArmy think this is the all new channel now
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 3,034 ★★★★★

I already commented on it last month lol. As long as he stays away from my gimmick we good

Yeah I created the thread i while ago

I already commented on it last month lol. As long as he stays away from my gimmick we good
    Aight sry bossman

Brand new video!!!