**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 help

HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a t5 class catalyst from abyss single path.... Also I have a 5* 5/65 sig200 void.... Should I take my unawakened 6* void to rank3 for throne breaker title?? Moreover if I complete abyss 100% in future, I am not willing to use that generic awakening gem on void.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• If you have to ask if you should take x champ to r3 for a title, then you prob shouldn't do it. Void is a good candidate and is useful. If you like him and use him or see yourself using him enough then go for it.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    There's a huge difference between unawakened Void, awakened Void, and high signature Void. I personally would not take him up unawakened.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I have a t5 class catalyst from abyss single path.... Also I have a 5* 5/65 sig200 void.... Should I take my unawakened 6* void to rank3 for throne breaker title?? Moreover if I complete abyss 100% in future, I am not willing to use that generic awakening gem on void.

I would say to use it on void but if you dont want to awaken him and have like a human torch or quake then those are good options too
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Definitely save, Void does need his awakening so the unawakened 6*, even at r3 will not do much for you
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Definitely save it. You will regret taking him up later. The perks of TB are tiny, that said what we do have is nice, but not worth taking lousy 6*s to r3.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Void to R3 would be amazing if you had him awakened and at a high sig. if you’re not willing to drop a generic on him in future I’d hold the resources
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Thanks for the insight.... I will save the catalyst...