Champion Spotlight - Hulk (Immortal)
KNOWN ISSUES: We are currently aware of the following Live Issues that we are working to address as soon as we can:
- When you're healing you are not Invulnerable, and if you take damage it doesn't store as Radiation.
- Entering immortality from degen damage triggers indefinite Invulnerability.
Change to Rage - Based on player feedback, the Rage ability will be changed so that Rage stacks won't expire during an opponent's Special Attack, in order to make it a bit easier to sustain Hulk (Immortal)'s Rage stacks. The ability will read as follows:
Hulk’s Medium Attacks, the first hit of his Special 1 Attack and the first and last hits of his Special 2 Attack apply a RAGE stack.
Consecutive RAGE Attacks build up RAGE stacks. All RAGE stacks are lost after 2 second(s) without performing a RAGE Attack. RAGE stacks do not expire during Hulk’s or his Opponent’s Special Attacks.
About Hulk (Immortal)
The Incredible Hulk is dead, but resurrected in his stead is a monster much more frightening. In the day, he is a lifeless shell of what used to be Bruce Banner but the night is his time. The Immortal Hulk has overpowered the other Hulks, becoming dominant. Now in complete control, even the Gods fear this green demon of the dark.
HULK (IMMORTAL)’s Mechanics
Hulk brute forces his way through fights, dealing more damage for each RAGE stack he has while also dealing damage to himself. However, when Hulk would be knocked out, he enters Immortality, allowing him to strike back from beyond the grave and recover the damage he dealt to himself.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||55384||3169||13680|
Character Class: Science
Basic Abilities: Gamma Radiation, Immortality, Stun, Suppression, Petrify
- Degeneration Effects
- Hulk’s Gamma Radiation is strengthened by the presence of a Degeneration Debuff or Passive, allowing him to recover a considerable amount of all damage dealt while the effect was active.
- Regeneration and Power Gain
- Hulk has access to several Petrify Debuffs allowing him to counter high Regeneration and Power Gain.
- Damage Over Time
- Hulk only gains Gamma Radiation from damage on hits, so Damage Over Time effects will bypass this mechanic.
- Defensive Ability Accuracy
- Hulk’s Immortality can fail to trigger due to Ability Accuracy, champions that can lower his chance to go Immortal will have a much easier time with this brute.
- Heal Block
- Once Immortality ends, Hulk regenerates back all damage dealt to himself unless he is Heal Blocked, which will be a huge loss.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
Gamma Mutate - Always Active
- An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battlerealm.
- Hulk’s Regeneration Rate cannot be decreased or increased by outside sources.
- Gain up to 2459 Attack Rating based on how much health Hulk has lost during the entire fight. This ability is based on 200% of Hulk’s Health.
- Hulk’s Medium Attacks, the first hit of his Special 1 Attack and the first and last hits of his Special 2 Attack apply a RAGE stack.
- Consecutive RAGE Attacks build up RAGE stacks. All RAGE stacks are lost after 2 second(s) without performing a RAGE Attack. RAGE stacks do not expire during Hulk’s or his Opponent’s Special Attacks
- Deal a burst of 295.08 Physical Damage for each RAGE stack.
- Deal a burst of 429.82 Direct Damage to Hulk for each RAGE stack except when using the Medium 1 Attack. Hulk cannot be knocked out by this ability.
- If the Recoil Mastery is active, the Recoil Damage is disabled and deals a burst of 859.64 Direct Damage to Hulk for each Rank instead. Hulk cannot be knocked out by this ability.
Persistent Gamma Radiation - Max 100%
- Gamma Radiation’s maximum strength is equal to 100% of Hulk’s Max Health, and scales with boosts and buffs.
- 60% of all damage dealt to Hulk while afflicted with a Degeneration Effect is stored as Gamma Radiation.
- 100% of all self-inflicted Damage is stored as Gamma Radiation.
- 20% of all Damage dealt to Hulk when struck is stored as Gamma Radiation.
- When receiving damage that would knock out Hulk, consume 15% of Max Health as Gamma Radiation and gain an Immortality Passive, preventing death and becoming Unblockable for 8 second(s). This ability has a 50 second cooldown.
- While active, any damage prevented by Immortality consumes an equal amount of Gamma Radiation instead. This does not apply to self-inflicted Damage.
- When Immortality expires, consume all Gamma Radiation. Become Invulnerable and gain a Regeneration Passive, recovering 4298.2 Health plus all Gamma Radiation as Health over 1 second(s).
- The first hit refreshes the RAGE timer and doubles the amount of RAGE stacks.
- The last hit gains 983.6 Attack Rating for each RAGE stack.
| Special 1 - Rampage
| Special 2 - Shoulder Bash
| Special 3 - Devil Incarnate
| Signature Ability - The Green Door
Alpha Flight Space Station - With Captain Marvel (Classic), Ms. Marvel
- Hulk (Immortal): At the start of each fight inflict a Petrify Debuff, lowering Regeneration and Ability Power Rate by 40% for 8 second(s).
- Captain Marvel (Classic), Ms. Marvel: +25% Fury Potency.
Gamma Mutates - With She-Hulk, Immortal Abomination, Sasquatch
- Synergy Members: +5% Max Health.
Extreme Measures - With Hulkbuster, Thor, Captain America, Black Panther
- Hulk (Immortal): Personal Stun Effects have +10% increased duration.
- Hulkbuster, Thor, Captain America, Black Panther: Opponents suffer -10% Ability Accuracy while Stunned.
Hell and Back - With Dormammu, Mephisto
- Hulk (Immortal): At the start of each fight, Hulk sacrifices 50% his Current Health, gaining an equal amount of Gamma Radiation.
- Dormammu: Gain up to 75% Attack Rating based on Dark Energy Charge.
- Mephisto: Knocking out #Villains grants +1 Soul Charge.
- Hulk has a special interaction with Recoil that allows him to regenerate all Recoil damage dealt to himself. Plus, he cannot die from the damage. Recoil does nothing but good things for Hulk!
- Poison Immunity allows Hulk to gain the attack rating bonus without suffering any additional damage.
- Hulk relies on Stunning his Opponent in order to pull off his most powerful combos. Longer stuns allow Hulk to weave in more RAGE Attacks, increasing his overall damage.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on