**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Champion Spotlight - Hulk (Immortal)

Comments

• JoshuaG248_1JoshuaG248_1 Posts: 52
    Then who’s this week
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

About burst, yes thats true but dont forget its not direct damage, its physical damage so tech champs or champs with lots of armor ups are gonna make all that useless.

The burst damage he does will not be mitigated by armor, that affects damage when struck and not the direct damage (red numbers) like either of his burst mechanics. That type of damage is very useful against champions with high armor stats. It will however be mitigated by physical resistance.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 327 ★★

How the heck does this champ not have a synergy with Green Hulk?

Or Joe Fixit?

Or Gladiator Hulk?

They were even referenced in his Motion Comic, guys! And you've even called one of his synergies "Gamma mutates"...

I initially thought the same thing at first, but technically they're kind of the same person, so I can understand a champ not synergizing with himself. It's kind of like Hawkeye not having a synergy with Ronin, or Captain Marvel Classic and Ms.Marvel Classic not having one.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I truly hope and wish all this constructive and negative feedback towards the new Immortal Hulk won't be a waste of time. Please buff this guy up or either overhaul the OG Hulk. None of the Hulk we have in the game is a true representation of what we know and adore him for.

Here here
    I will say however, the animations are phenomenal.

Playing around with him more - the petrify is almost useless. It’s extremely difficult to activate and it’s 70%. If he can access a utility immediately, like She Hulk or something like that - it’ll give him some kind of use. Right now he’s a damage dealer in a few non-relevant fights.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 156
    Are you supposed to heavy cancel into a special attack after the first hit and receive the huge attack bonus from the second heavy attack on your special attack (think of Cap IW)? If you are then I don't see it, and if that's not a feature then can I ask why?
    The second heavy hit doesn't hit NEARLY as hard as I'd expect it to, and with a measly 4% chance to crit, I doubt you'll every see any nice numbers come from the second heavy hit. I guess I'm just confused as to why this is an ability if it serves little to no purpose.
  • green_arrow_8green_arrow_8 Posts: 189
    immortal abomination is top 10 same with hulk
  • ÂspectÂspect Posts: 18
    I played him as a 2* the one you get for free, he is not as good as the champs you’ve been putting out thing year, needs a buff
    Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hey there everyone, quick update here; based on player feedback, the Rage ability will be changed so that Rage stacks won't expire during an opponent's Special Attack, in order to make it a bit easier to sustain Hulk (Immortal)'s Rage stacks. The ability will read as follows:

• Hulk’s Medium Attacks, the first hit of his Special 1 Attack and the first and last hits of his Special 2 Attack apply a RAGE stack.
    • Consecutive RAGE Attacks build up RAGE stacks. All RAGE stacks are lost after 1.5 second(s) without performing a RAGE Attack. RAGE stacks do not expire during Hulk’s or his Opponent’s Special Attacks.
    Thank you so much! This is a huge change!
    @Rookiie this proves that they are listening and making him better
    This is insane! Thanks for the tag @Crcrcrc
    @FluffyPigMonster 📣
    And thank you @Kabam Zibiit & team!

Edit: by the way @Kabam Zibiit it's actually 2 seconds and not 1.5 seconds. I just checked his abilities in-game and verified the same.
    Ha! Good work brother. And thank you for listening to us, Kabam.

Thank you
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 3,880 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hey there everyone, quick update here; based on player feedback, the Rage ability will be changed so that Rage stacks won't expire during an opponent's Special Attack, in order to make it a bit easier to sustain Hulk (Immortal)'s Rage stacks. The ability will read as follows:

• Hulk’s Medium Attacks, the first hit of his Special 1 Attack and the first and last hits of his Special 2 Attack apply a RAGE stack.
    • Consecutive RAGE Attacks build up RAGE stacks. All RAGE stacks are lost after 1.5 second(s) without performing a RAGE Attack. RAGE stacks do not expire during Hulk’s or his Opponent’s Special Attacks.
    Thank you so much! This is a huge change!
    @Rookiie this proves that they are listening and making him better
    This is insane! Thanks for the tag @Crcrcrc
    @FluffyPigMonster 📣
    And thank you @Kabam Zibiit & team!

Edit: by the way @Kabam Zibiit it's actually 2 seconds and not 1.5 seconds. I just checked his abilities in-game and verified the same.
    Ha! Good work brother. And thank you for listening to us, Kabam.

Thank you
    Right back at you 🍻
    I posted this in the general discussion forum:

I think what would fix him to the end is some kind of agitation debuff when ending a combo with a L. Or you add 1 gamma radiation when you end a 5 hit combo with a L. Hear me out.

When he goes into cool down, you don’t want to be aggressive. In the comics and movies and cartoons when he doesn’t want to fight he’s not as agitated. Make the MLLLL cause him to have some kind of utility.

Something that slows down the opponent. Root would work here.

Ending an attack with a light attack causes the opponent to be “rooted” for 0.5 seconds (paralyzed by fear?).

Or make it a slow debuff for 5s or something.

Something to help him during cool down.

I’ll even take adding 1 gamma radiation ending a 5 hit combo with an L.

He needs some help during the cool down phase.

That’s the final piece that can help.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

His Immortality still needs to not be able to be affected by AAR or heal block effects. Tech does not have the class advantage against him.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Savage said:

His Immortality still needs to not be able to be affected by AAR or heal block effects. Tech does not have the class advantage against him.
    Agreed, if his Regen rate cant be modded, so does his Regen itself shouldnt; making him immune to healblock/heal reversal or such effects (similar to OML n DPX in Abyss). Maybe throw in a weakness that cuts regen by half, like if iHulk is bleeding, regeneration rates are half as potent.
    Nah he doesn't need to be immune to heal block. He is already immune to regen rate modification so this would only reduce his counters and make him more annoying on defense.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Mike192 said:

Savage said:

Agreed, if his Regen rate cant be modded, so does his Regen itself shouldnt; making him immune to healblock/heal reversal or such effects (similar to OML n DPX in Abyss). Maybe throw in a weakness that cuts regen by half, like if iHulk is bleeding, regeneration rates are half as potent.
    Nah he doesn't need to be immune to heal block. He is already immune to regen rate modification so this would only reduce his counters and make him more annoying on defense.
    That's a good thing. He'll be a stronger defender but you can reduce his gamma radiation by attacking him during immortality anyways. (Immortality with Stubborn sounds fun lol)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Mike192 said:

Savage said:

That's a good thing. He'll be a stronger defender but you can reduce his gamma radiation by attacking him during immortality anyways. (Immortality with Stubborn sounds fun lol)
    He will not be any stronger than he is right now. I literally beat the highest difficulty hulk with doom who isn't even supposed to counter him. Only thing I see to be helpful is some safeguard against assassins mastery.
    I think the last piece of the puzzle is to give the guy some utility when he ends his combo with a light attack.

Specifically during the cool down phase where I’m trying to not get my health back down.

A “Slow” or “Root” or something that gives him the ability to slow down the opponent and let the timer expire without using that 2nd medium which eats up health.