Champion Spotlight - Abomination (Immortal)
About Abomination (Immortal)
In an attempt to study gamma mutation and weaponize it, leader of the U.S. Hulk Operations program “General Reginald Fortean” teleported aboard Gamma Flight’s orbital base with the goal of taking back the husk of Abomination’s body. In a moment of curiosity Fortean touched the Abomination's remains, quickly becoming engulfed by the husk and transforming into a ruthless new Abomination tied to a mystical force known as the “One Below All”.
Abomination (Immortal)’s Mechanics
Abomination (Immortal) focuses on stacking Poisons on himself to use as a resource. Incoming nodes or foes that place Poisons on him will power him up even farther! Each Poison on Abomination will Passively make him more tanky, however they can also be spent to fuel his Toxic Aura, allowing him to output massive Poison and Acid damage onto his Opponent! Using Special Attack 2 to activate the Toxic Aura, and looping Special Attack 1 to upkeep it for as long as possible is Abomination’s core rotation!
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||43600||3416||13690|
Character Class: Science
Basic Abilities: Acid Burn, Weakness, Petrify, Poison
- High Damage Potential
- Abomination (Immortal) excels at high damage output, especially in places where he can inflict Poison on his Opponents.
- Blocking multihit attacks
- While Poisoned, blocked attacks will weaken the Opponent for 2 seconds. Although this is short it can stack multiple times meaning attacks with a lot of hits in a small window (such as Doctor Doom’s Special 1) can be blocked easily and deal little chip damage.
- Healing suppression
- Lots of Poisons means very little healing for the Opponent, but if that isn’t enough for your liking, Petrify can drive healing down even farther!
- Block Breaking
- Acid Burn allows many free openings into an Opponent who is playing Passively.
- Poison Immunity
- If the Opponent is immune to Poison, it will take a lot of extra effort and ramp time to see meaningful numbers out of Abomination.
- Debuff Purification
- Opponents who Purify Debuffs will make stacking 10 Poisons take a lot longer and thus cause Acid Burn to take a lot longer to trigger.
- Always inflicted with a Debuff
- Abomination will almost always have a Poison on himself, this can make him extremely vulnerable in certain scenarios such as when fighting Void.
- Critical Hits / Damage effects
- Each Poison on Abomination grants Physical Resistance, this can make him quite tanky. Critical hits bypass 80% of Physical Resistance and most damaging effects will bypass it entirely making him especially vulnerable here.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- Take 100% less damage from Poison effects and the recovery reduction from Poison is 50% less effective.
- Contact with the Opponent has a 15% chance to inflict them with a Poison Debuff, dealing 2253.35 Direct Damage over 25 seconds and reducing health recovery by 30%.
- If the Opponent reaches 10 Poison Debuffs they are converted into an Acid Burn Passive dealing 14580.5 Direct Damage over 5 seconds.
- While Acid Burn is active, the Opponent is inflicted with an indefinite non-stacking Poison Debuff dealing 0 damage and reducing health recovery by 30%. While this is active, no additional personal Poison effects can be inflicted onto the Opponent.
- When striking an Opponent suffering from Acid Burn, all attacks are Unblockable and deal a burst of 1590.6 Physical Damage.
- When triggering Acid Burn, Abomination inflicts a Petrify Debuff for 5 seconds reducing Regeneration and Ability Power Rate by 60%.
Self Inflicted Poisons - Max 10:
- Every 10th Basic Attack landed by either Champion inflicts Abomination with an indefinite Poison Debuff dealing 0 damage.
- Each Poison on Abomination grants 182.61 Physical Resistance.
- While Abomination is Poisoned, each time he Blocks an attack the Opponent is inflicted with a Weakness Debuff, reducing Attack Rating by 30% for 2 seconds.
| Special 1: Toxic Roll
| Special 2: Corrosive Spray
| Special 3: Acidic Feast
| Signature Ability - Toxic Husk
FAIREST OF THEM ALL - with Venom the Duck and Man-Thing (Unique)
- Abomination (Immortal): Heavy Attacks inflict an Armor Break Debuff reducing the Opponent’s Armor Rating by 250 for 15 seconds.
- Venom the Duck: Symbiote Buffs gain +15% duration.
- Man-Thing: The Opponent’s Combat Power Rate is reduced by up to 50% based on Agitation when struck by a Special Attack.
ABOMINABLE COMRADE - with Abomination
- Abomination (Immortal), Abomination: Each time a Poison Debuff expires or is removed from the Opponent there is a 5% chance to inflict an Enervate Debuff for 3 seconds, preventing Power gained when struck.
IMMORTAL RULERS - with Red Skull (Unique)
- Abomination (Immortal): The Basic Attacks required to trigger a Self-Poison are reduced by 2.
- Red Skull: Each Armor-Up Buff grants +5% Attack Rating. Additionally, every 10th Basic Attack triggers 1 personal Armor-Up Buff, these count toward Red Skull’s Armor cap.
IMMORTAL KING - with King Groot (Unique)
- Abomination (Immortal): +15% Potency in Personal Poison and Acid Burn effects.
- King Groot: During cooldown gain a 25% chance to inflict a Poison Debuff dealing 30% of modified attack over 12 seconds each time a contact attack is landed. Additionally the chance to gain Fury charges during cooldown is increased by a flat +11%.
ENEMIES Lv. 3 - Hulk, Red Hulk, Hulk (Immortal), Hulk (Ragnarok)
- All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating Rating
Willpower / Recovery:
- Abominations ability to stack Poison on himself with a reduced recovery reduction allows him to heal near constantly in every fight.
- Recovery allows him to heal even more from Willpower while running this setup.
- Abomination will take no damage from this Poison and benefit greatly from the Attack Rating boost it offers. Additionally his Self-Poisons allow him to heal back a lot of Recoil Damage he might take.
- Abomination stacks a ton of Poisons, this allows him to reduce their Attack alongside dealing a ton of Poison damage.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on