**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First r5 🥳🥳

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
I got impatient and spent 1500 glory on t1a lol.

Currently out of Iso but she should be great for a cav run before cm.

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Disclaimer: Im running 3 different 1hr boosts in that screenshot so its a bit inflated lol.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Twins!

Twins!

Yep!
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Nice! Good luck on your cav run!
    Cowabunga said:

Nice! Good luck on your cav run!

Thank ya! Gonna need some more refills before that lol.
  • aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62 ★
    Ok, how does everyone have a r5 before me, considering I'm literally on the final chapter of 6.1!!!!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Ok, how does everyone have a r5 before me, considering I'm literally on the final chapter of 6.1!!!!

Explore act 5, my dude.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    YESSSIR
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Top champ.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Wait... She was my first r5 too

Same with me. Just r5ed her
    Lol cmm party
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Nice! Congrats!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

I wish I had CMM, but I have something else planned.....

Didn't you just r2 Chonks?

I have been hardcore hunting for her for 3 months now spinning dual crystal one after another. Gave up and opened a basic and finally got her! Straight to R5 but ran out of ISO, so she sits at level 30ish lol

Awesome! Ive been hunting for a claire/doom for a while too
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I just did the same thing with my glory to rank 4 my 5* nick fury
    I knew cap marvel was good but even I didnt expect her to hit 11k mediums + 3k armour break damage
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I knew cap marvel was good but even I didnt expect her to hit 11k mediums + 3k armour break damage

yeah her damage is really good. do some backdrafts in the corner for the guaranteed armor breaks and launch an sp2
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Try her in incursions. I took down a 100k health ebony maw at like sector 8 zone 1 in 5 seconds, lol

yeah her damage is really good. do some backdrafts in the corner for the guaranteed armor breaks and launch an sp2
    Yea its awesome, her heavy intercept stuns are also nice for keeping her binary