**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get Ghost to crit on all hits of specials

I have seen gameplay videos of her on youtube, where when the SP1/2 is launched while phasing, usually all hits of the special crit. When I seem to do it, only the first hit crits. Any solutions?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Dash back and IMMEDIATELY hit the Sp2 button. It's why the Wasp synergy is so helpful. MLLL, dash back straight into a Sp2, no hesitation.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You have to dash back and at that very moment tap the special attack button.
    You need to have wasp synergy to do it at first but after some practice you can do it without wasp too.
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    Etjama said:

Dash back and IMMEDIATELY hit the Sp2 button. It's why the Wasp synergy is so helpful. MLLL, dash back straight into a Sp2, no hesitation.

You need to have wasp synergy to do it at first but after some practice you can do it without wasp too.

Well, I've been practicing against RoL WS since I saw your tips, and I've managed to do it a few times. Now to get it down for good. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    artfvl said:

Etjama said:

Well, I've been practicing against RoL WS since I saw your tips, and I've managed to do it a few times. Now to get it down for good. Thanks for the help.
    No problem, man. Wish you luck.