**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Intended interaction or bug ?

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
I am fighting in the side quest (mojo) legendary difficulty

Using thing in shock path versus warlock
I am having a heal block debuf so no healing
I get to 20 infecting a and I degen & loose power .
Mastery setup has willpower so the game must think healing from healblock debuf with willpower (even though I am not healing )
And thus degen and power drain is hitting me

Is this intended interaction or a bug ?

Comments

• Options
    DretlleDretlle Posts: 41
    This is an intended interaction.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Have all the comments been removed?

Don't know if it's intended but it happens because if the healblock. Yoy still try to Regen and this. Causes you to lose power due to warlock abilities and hence degen

Op accidentally made 2 discussions and they removed the wrong one
  • Options
    Yeah somehow I always create 2 posted when I post don’t know how but I just happens
  • Options
    Still it’s very unclear if this is intended or a bug. Nobody from kabam has answered this question. The interaction that is happening is clear but is it intended ?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Treo said:

Still it’s very unclear if this is intended or a bug. Nobody from kabam has answered this question. The interaction that is happening is clear but is it intended ?

Don't know if you were able to read the comments on the previous thread, but it is an intended interaction, due to the debuff and willpower mastery
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp

I heard that was what people where saying- making that the consensus. Or at least saying reading abilities .. that was the expected outcome of that node + warlock.

But still it can be a unintended interaction which can make an impact on future choices. Also because we as a community see something one way... that does not mean it should be that way. So that’s why I would like some imput from kabam. Since looking at that tread ... opinions did vary a lot.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    HI_guys said:

@Treo were you infected?

Yes it was infection from warlock + healblock debuf + willpower mastery > degen & powerdrain

I tried to get this over from the start but wasn’t that clear about it as I could have been.

I don’t question what happened. It’s clear that it happens like I tried to say as short as possible in this post.

The question I tried to get answered is if this is intended interaction of maybe a bug/unintended interaction. Maybe the word bug is to harsh and I should have asked for us this and intended or unintended interaction. For now it’s a small thing ... but since they heal locked a complete side quest ... this might happen more often ... and they should be made aware of this interaction and then can decide if they want this to happen or have to chance something ... for example make the healblock passsive .... that way it doesn’t have this interaction and still does the same trough out the quest

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Kabam already answereed regarding this somewhere. You can probably find that if you search it.
    But like it was explained in the previous thread, this is intended. A fair comprehension of how the abilities work can answer you there.
    And you can always go there and test it with another character. A robot who is immune to the willpower healing and that can trigger an healing ability