**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A QoL Idea

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
While Kabam updates champions giving them buffs, can they also update people with outdated ability descriptions? This doesn’t seem like a huge effort to me.

Example: Hyperion gains Cosmic Charges “Periodically”. When you buff whatever champ you do in a month, also change Hype’s description to say the actual amount of time between gaining them.

I feel like this would just help to get to know older champs abilities.

Comments

• Options
    NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Qacob said:

Yeah... same with the second part of gwenpools sig ability

It's 2% per hit on the combo meter. It seems that they removed this description
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Niceeee said:

Qacob said:

Huh... you learn something new every day
  • Options
    NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Qacob said:

Niceeee said:

Qacob said:

Actually I might be wrong. I looked up some videos from 2017, and I didn't see anywhere this '2%'
    So how the hell everyone (including me) thinks that is a 2% reduction per hit?
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Niceeee said:

Qacob said:

Niceeee said:

Qacob said:

Actually I might be wrong. I looked up some videos from 2017, and I didn't see anywhere this '2%'
    I believe it was indented in a description of her's somewhere hence you probably would not know how much her ability accuracy reduction rate would be
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Niceeee said:

Qacob said:

Niceeee said:

Qacob said:

It was posted on the old forums by Kabam.