**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Wolverine Weapon X in Gifting Crystal?

6 * weapon X was given to the first who exploration the 6 act.
But what about 5 *? He was nowhere to be found in the game.
It is logical to assume that he will be in the New Year's events.

There should be 6 * Thanos this year, but what if they add both of them?
Am I the only one who thinks so?

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I sure hope is not, he was a prize for act 6 legends runs (6.1 - 6.4) doing this was a big achievement for them, if they out weapon x in gifting crystals it would make him less valuable to those players.
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

I sure hope is not, he was a prize for act 6 legends runs (6.1 - 6.4) doing this was a big achievement for them, if they out weapon x in gifting crystals it would make him less valuable to those players.

Then again it’s a 6*. Above is just a 5*.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I hope not tbh.

Id rather him the reward for speedrun of Book 2.1

Or like a rewards for exploring content, in the same way ultron was a reward for LOL exploring, itd be cool if they did that.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’d rather a 5* Weapon X be available for completing a daunting piece of content. The 6* should stay as rare as he is, but I do think there should be some sort of way to obtain the 5*. He and Thanos are the only champs I don’t have at all in my collection, so I want him to collection reasons haha
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

meh as long as it's not the 6* i wouldn't care really
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    No no no. Kang and Thanos are standards of the gifting event, mainly because they're trophy champs. Plus, there no guarantee there is a gifting event this year!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Weapon X should still be rare atleast untill act 7 chapter 2 releases.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Speaking of thanos,dude really could use an *cough* overhaul buff *cough*