**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts about arena

Tell me what are you thoughts about arena?

Here is mine: i’m an average player I’d say. Having a regular job, i have time to play arenas once in the morning and once in the evening. That makes me go up to max 20millions points after 3days grinding arenas. I bet this is the situation most players are in.. what kinda chance does this leave us to get the champ we need or we want 😕..?

Comments

• Options
    NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited November 2020

Sadly you get in what you put out, if they want to spend thousands of units on refreshes, or spend all day grinding sadly 90% will never be truly competitive for those really hyped champs. You can however get surprise ones - like I placed 154th in the Black widow deadly origins arena by mistake I wasn't trying i was grinding units for abyss. Finished a few times in, or around the top 150 mark by mistake.

Only other thing I can see them doing is putting the champ you want as a milestone (like they have with the 3*) however, I dont see that happening - it'd remove all the units people are spending on trying to get the 90m feature champs, it'd remove the point of continuing after the milestone, which they won't want, and ofc would affect crystal sales.

I know how demoralising it is, I refused to do arena for ages because I never got high enough and wouldn't have without spending money

It seems that the game makes you so sad and miserable (cause you complain about everything, like the calendar etc). It's not healthy.
    You can always quit
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I really only use arena for units which i proceed to waste