**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Rank up to R4

Hey everyone,

Really struggling on this one on my next R4 rank up and beyond. CAIW, Doom, ArchAngel, and Corvus were easy hits for me to take to R5. The next ones are difficult though. Currently looking towards, Havok, GwenPool, or X23 but really can't decide between them. Would you guys have a preference.

Nobody (other than OG Iron Man, and CAIW is awakened) so that makes things easy for now and I only have Tech AGs

Who in these champs are worthy of R4 unawakened? I don't run suicides and don't plan on doing any time in the near future. Got Uncollected but taken it no further than that as yet.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Maybe guillotine 2099, she's a amaazing champ I heard.But just rank up the champ you are best at playing with.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rank up havok, guillotine 2099
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    I do like GwenPool and X23 but I know Havok is meant to be really good. Guillotine means keeping up a high combo which I'm still kind of getting used to (yes I know at my level I should be better at keeping a high combo but oh well haha). But if GwenPool and X23 aren't great for higher content then I'm less likely to take them up...

Oh I do have deep wounds and likely to max that out
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    The best in these is G2099
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I think she'll be better in act 6
  • Options
    Guillotine 2099 I only pulled recently and not had much time with her as yet. As for Havok, again not much usage of him
  • Options
    So who out of my champs are good for R4 other than G2099 (just taken to R3 as we speak)? Silver Surfer has done some good damage for me. X23 good bleeds and regen but needs the bleed cap of 5 removing)

When I (hopefully) pull Domino I'll probably take Masacre up further than R3.

I'm looking at my list and there's a few I shouldn't upgrade further until they are awakened...
    • GwenPool (is on the edge for me here)
    • Cull Obsidian (really needs Rout)
    • Carnage (pretty good when awakened for his power gain when opponent bleeds. R4 worthy? possibly not)
    And then there are champs like Phoenix (nice damage with furies), DarkHawk, and Vision. Just too many champs to pick from haha