**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make Falcon gain Cruelty when any defensive ability fails to trigger

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
The Falcon buff is out, but he already needs a small change.

When an opponent evades, or fails to evade due to Redwing Locked On passive, he gains a Cruelty passive. However, there aren't that many evade champions or nodes in this game that can benefit from that. In doing so, this is a niche ability and he loses a lot of damage in non-evade match ups.

However, if he gains a Cruelty passive every time a defensive ability in general failed to trigger, that would be a whole different story. He would become so much better, especially in the longer match-ups with a lot of defensive abilities that can trigger.

So Kabam, can you change this and make Falcon better?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Try him in lol
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It's possible he gets this ability with a syenegy or a buff.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Try him in lol

As I said, niche circumstances. There are some frequent evade champions, but that's like how much percent of the champions?
  • Options

Wouldn't they have done that already?
  • Options

Wouldn't they have done that already?
    Maybe a future released champion, I like the idea of that though
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    He gained up to 100 passive cruelties against redhulk in Lol.. Is it normal? If it's normal and he gains a cruelty each time u hit him and that 1% doesn't trigger and evade you, why redhulk evaded me while he was locked?.. Confusing,good chance I am missing something
  • Options

He gained up to 100 passive cruelties against redhulk in Lol.. Is it normal? If it's normal and he gains a cruelty each time u hit him and that 1% doesn't trigger and evade you, why redhulk evaded me while he was locked?.. Confusing,good chance I am missing something

I don't know the answer of that.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

The evade in LoL can’t be avoided even with nick fury or ghost or any other counter
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

The evade in LoL can’t be avoided even with nick fury or ghost or any other counter
    That's what I mean man, if it can't be avoided, Why he is getting the cruelty when it fails to trigger?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

That's what I mean man, if it can't be avoided, Why he is getting the cruelty when it fails to trigger?
    i think you may have just gotten him a spot on the nerf list.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Shut it you’re gonna get him nerfed
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Man you folks are never satisfied...