**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG Foolery

I just wanted to say, over the last two months I have opened the first three 5 star awakening gem crystals i've ever gotten and I got all 3 mutant ones... I have an Aegon that I need to awaken here... I hate this

Comments

• GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    edited November 2020
    If it makes you feel any better, I have the opposite problem.. I have 2 5* Skill AG’s and 123 skill stones and 66 Generic, but no Ægon..
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Can relate. Have opened about 7 of them, only gotten science and tech.
  • Niko7777777Niko7777777 Posts: 15

I just wanted to say, over the last two months I have opened the first three 5 star awakening gem crystals i've ever gotten and I got all 3 mutant ones... I have an Aegon that I need to awaken here... I hate this

It appears i'm only 50k gamma radiation away from a free 5 star generic.............
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

It appears i'm only 50k gamma radiation away from a free 5 star generic.............
    Goodluck! As a consolation, remember that the mutant class has a lot of awesome champs to awaken so those mutant awakening gems are not wasted. I'll be disappointed though if they were Mystics as most of them don't really need it that much.