**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk Beta Gameplay looks Sick!!!

2»

Comments

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I'd agree with him having AAR reduction immunity but I'm sure that would make him absurdly annoying on AW defence.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

I'd agree with him having AAR reduction immunity but I'm sure that would make him absurdly annoying on AW defence.

Just on his Immortality man.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

Yeah it would make him annoying - He has a pretty big health pool, Immortality makes him fully Unblockable for a huge period of time. Also he's defensive so all that time avoiding him is going to trigger Stubborn not to mention any raw damage you did to him you would have to do all over again before the Immortality comes off cooldown. Either that or a really really potent heal reversal or block
  • Meebleton said:

He can have high damage in certain scenarios, but in most content you can't play aggressively enough to reach that high damage output. He also has a bunch of other drawbacks like a lack of utility, loses health every fight from his abilities and is unusable in AW. I hate to be so negative about a champ that's just released, but I don't think there is any use for Immortal Hulk

I think he’s useful for earlier content where “ramp up” is less realistic. I would say he’s solid for anything pre-act 6.
    Like Domino-
    just used domino who soloed entire Pull- selective timestream lane in 6.4.5 with one revive, just sayin.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Yeah it would make him annoying - He has a pretty big health pool, Immortality makes him fully Unblockable for a huge period of time. Also he's defensive so all that time avoiding him is going to trigger Stubborn not to mention any raw damage you did to him you would have to do all over again before the Immortality comes off cooldown. Either that or a really really potent heal reversal or block
    Ah got you.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Keep the negative opinions people! I will gladly take him from arena!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Keep the negative opinions people! I will gladly take him from arena!

Shhhhh don't spoil our plans
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    So based on seatin reviews and yours, Immortal Hulk is only viable for anything pre act 6 or act 6.2.
    He loses more health than what he gains, he does have incredible additional physical damage and whatnot, but i guess he is boring. He is not someone you wanna bring to AW under any scenario. Once again, i don't like to be pessimistic but I have no idea why kabam keep on insisting in bringing new Hulk into the Contest and none of them are the Hulk we know from the comics or the movies.

Will be another very dry and stale month lol
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Cool idea, interesting mechanics, but poor execution. I still really want him, but he clearly has multiple significant flaws.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    please make him good