**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Please.....

All around update MCOC! The game that we all Love needs a major update! This community constantly surprised me with their great ideas(there’s really bad one too tho lol), you guys should really consider listening to us cause this game has been stale for quite awhile but we still play because we love it & don’t wanna quit. Pretty much every area in the game needs spicened up, we would LOVE 5*’s added to arena along with GMC shards(at least for the uncollected), updated AQ rewards(I know they usually come with new seasons of AQ but that seems like a lifetime away), lower the amount of t4b’s needed for 4*’s or give us more of them, solo challenges needed updated to have another tier for a 5* sig crystal(or added another challenge just for the Uncollected), samething goes with t1a’s & 5*’s they need lowered to take 5*’s up or give us more of them, alliance 3day events & Aq events need updated with another tier with 5* shards, the 5* crystal needs lowered for the amount of shards needed or give us more shards(prefably both, shouldn’t take 2ish weeks (that’s being in a top ally too) to get 10k shards without buying deals from the store), SA rewards need updated BADLY(seriously when was the last time they where updated? I’ve been playing for almost 2 years now & im pretty sure it’s the same rewards since I started & im sorry I’d rather not get top 25, getting those USELESS lower ascending crystals is worse than getting a few less shards but 2 AQ/AW revives or health pots), maybe a new solo challenge we can play month or so, the monthly quests are too easy & are usually beaten within the 1st week or 2 & leaves us nothing left to do. Please make a major update, we’re asking nicely, we all love this game & feel like it’s dying on us! Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    The game is pretty much garbage right now..terrible glitches left and right..it’s a ripoff
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    They need to add more summoner levels (for increased inventory space)

These expiring t1 alphas are a nightmare considering how important they are later on
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You can't have a "Help All" button, imagine millions of people doing that at the same time, throughout the day. Kabams servers wouldn't be able to handle it.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Endo915 wrote: »
    Why is Kabam sooooooooo greedy with T4 class catalyst like seriously it's not even a physical product. our alliance runs map 5x5 and I haven't had enough mystic catalyst to take my R4 to R5 and I've been collecting for five months!!! Then if I do get enough T4 with in the next three months, 4* will be worth Jack shhhhhh!!!! And then it's the same rat race to rank up six stars now! I'm sorry but the end is near for this game unless they reinvent this game, not by adding another star to the same champs and call it progress.

This is the scam of the game. If you don't spend money, you have no chance of keeping up with the top players who have played for almost 3 years now. I started in December and I was in your shoes in March, now I can't get T1A and T4B to R3/4 5* or R5 any more 4*. I am doing alpha arenas I am so desperate and i used to laugh at those.

Get expert tier in AQ rank 500+....u will get lots of T4CC. I got 6 last week and I don't spent. Too bad I am in your shoes but with a lack of a large, R4 5* roster. All teh people with duped SL cuz the pool was so small in the beginning. It'll be so impossible to dupe him, espeically since I havent found him in 4* yet and i have 60 something 4*.
  • Options
    I don't want to keep up with top players, I want to play this game at my pace, or a reasonable pace that I can still help my alliance.

I don't even really care about ranking champs. I just want to play the game, not experience bugs with everything, and play the same events every single day for over a year with little to no change or a really bad major change. This game needs "Bases", it needs a much better looking AW map, and scoring system. It needs to take a lot of the first year champs and buff them, or improve them in some way to make them cool and as effective as some of the newer champs.

I would love to be able to pick a difficulty for the AW, just have 2* Wars if we wanted to. Who'd want to have 2* wars? Be evenly matched and save your top champs for questing. There are about 42 2*, which is less than half of the 4* we have out there. How many OP or God Tier champs are 2*? like 3?
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    You can't have a "Help All" button, imagine millions of people doing that at the same time, throughout the day. Kabams servers wouldn't be able to handle it.

millions of people when 10% arena cut off is only 13k max. so around 130k are doin the arena. nowhere near the millions u are claiming. and besides what are the chance millions of players gonna hit help button all at once... if there is even millions of people playing this game lol
  • Options
    BUNGALNGAL wrote: »

millions of people when 10% arena cut off is only 13k max. so around 130k are doin the arena. nowhere near the millions u are claiming. and besides what are the chance millions of players gonna hit help button all at once... if there is even millions of people playing this game lol

You laugh at my post but what's funny is that, there are 3 brackets for the Arenas, Beginner, Intermediate and Veteran. There are also 5 arenas, and not everyone makes it past the minimum (for whatever reason).

So yes it could be in the millions. This game is too big, and covers way too many devices to not have millions of players
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Endo915 wrote: »
    Why is Kabam sooooooooo greedy with T4 class catalyst like seriously it's not even a physical product. our alliance runs map 5x5 and I haven't had enough mystic catalyst to take my R4 to R5 and I've been collecting for five months!!! Then if I do get enough T4 with in the next three months, 4* will be worth Jack shhhhhh!!!! And then it's the same rat race to rank up six stars now! I'm sorry but the end is near for this game unless they reinvent this game, not by adding another star to the same champs and call it progress.

Right? I opened 80 map5 crystals today and got 1 fully formed cosmic. That was it. Not even a formed t4bc...
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110

You laugh at my post but what's funny is that, there are 3 brackets for the Arenas, Beginner, Intermediate and Veteran. There are also 5 arenas, and not everyone makes it past the minimum (for whatever reason).

So yes it could be in the millions. This game is too big, and covers way too many devices to not have millions of players

beginner is 1 month players, how many players do u think is in that bracket? intermediate is from 1 month to 2 months.. have u seen the post where the guy missed the 4 star hero and didnt land in the top 10% coz the pool is so low.

and the basic is where most joined the most..150k pts is like 10 minute arena for most. and only 130k players joined in a span of 3 days... and how can u tell me atleast 2 millions players play this game all at the same time.

besides if their server can handle millions and millions of players then why cant it handle a simple help all button?
  • Options
    I think this game needs to be fixed, but not all in a big update. Remember the last big update....?
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    The problem with the reward system is it always seems to be behind. The people with the strongest rosters are being showered with t4cc and complaining that they don't need them.
  • Options
    4fun4fun Posts: 58
    I think the game is still great just as it is sure there are some bugs but people do not have to get all angry its just a game.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★

if 2% of the 100 million downloads of the game to date are actively playing, then there are "millions" of users playing this game. Unlikely all at the same time, hitting "Help All" simultaneously though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey peeps! While I understand how bugs and feature changes that you don't enjoy can impact your mood, it's not helpful to discuss or suggest the game is 'dying' - this is inaccurate and does not create a good environment for conversation. It can also instill a false sense of fear in those that are new to the forums. There are a lot of threads on the topics covered here, and one of our rules is to avoid rant posts or what can be called 'dog piling' threads. We've spoken to a lot of this in the past, and we update the game frequently.

We've got some cool stuff coming, more information on that will become available once we are able to further discuss :)

This discussion has been closed.