**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus Crystals

Hey there,

this might be an old question, but i wasnt able to find an according thread.

So am i able to quit or leave the game after i opend my nexus?
I mean sometimes you are lucky and have some tough choice to make and u would like to ask for advice in your ally. Am I able to do so? or do i have to make a decision immediatly? otherwise you get a random champ out of the three?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You either get the same screen selection when you login again, or you lose the crystal.
    There is no re-selection
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Nah, i dont want a reselection.
    Just want to be sure i dont lose the crystal or get a random out of my three options.

example:

i pull a nexus and get: Groot - King Groot - Blue cyclopse
    i make a screenshot, leave the game and ask my mates which one of the three god tiers i should pick
    re-enter the game either screen is still there and i pick one, or i open the crystal again and still get: Groot - King groot - blue cyclopse
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    You'll have to choose when you open the game again. Until you decided, you can't do anything else in-game. But you can close it
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Nah, i dont want a reselection.
    Just want to be sure i dont lose the crystal or get a random out of my three options.

example:

i pull a nexus and get: Groot - King Groot - Blue cyclopse
    i make a screenshot, leave the game and ask my mates which one of the three god tiers i should pick
    re-enter the game either screen is still there and i pick one, or i open the crystal again and still get: Groot - King groot - blue cyclopse

You can do that but you have do it in a short span of time. Immediately ask and return via recent button
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Yes, people regularly swap out of the game. I wouldn't close the app but you can definitely minimise it and bring up Line app or forums.
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    What im concerned about is, sometimes I leave and talk in line App to Tag some in AQ or whatever. Returning to the game might cause a restart which means the game starts with marvel Logo and logging in. Without being exited intentionally By me.

Btw Im using Android.