**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help! I bought 23 Monsters and Hunters crystals and didn’t get the 4 solo objectives done

Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I spun out 3 crystals, which got one part of the Deadly sin: Envy objective done, then popped another 10, which got the second part done, then popped the final 10 and the third part of the objective was done. However, the fourth part was not completed because it’s clearly bugged. I don’t have enough for anymore crystal shards to open 2 more. I’m missing out on that Dr Doom profile pic and those two collector crystals. Hope this bug gets fixed.

Comments

• You have to do 2, claim, do 2, claim etc.
  • Maybe you must claim some of the smaller ones or you missed some shards somewhere?
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited November 2020
    Mauled said:

You have to do 2, claim, do 2, claim etc.

Yeah, I know, but I spun out 3, popped 10 then popped another 10 and that only gave me three parts of the objective done.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Naim54321 said:

Mauled said:

Yeah, I know, but I spun out 3, popped 10 then popped another 10 and that only gave me three parts of the objective was done.

You did 3 rounds and got 3 objectives. That makes complete sense.

Maybe you must claim some of the smaller ones or you missed some shards somewhere?

I’ve used all my shards :'(
    The event ends today so they’ve gotta compensate me for this bug.
    Crcrcrc said:

Naim54321 said:

Mauled said:

Yeah, I know, but I spun out 3, popped 10 then popped another 10 and that only gave me three parts of the objective was done.

You did 3 rounds and got 3 objectives. That makes complete sense.
    One part of the objective is opening 2 crystals. Which means to unlock them all = 8 monsters and hunters crystals. I opened 23 of them, only 3 were done. I don’t see how this isn’t a bug.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Because u didn’t only open 2 at at time and pop 10 only count the 2 it do not carry offer over
  • Maybe you must claim some of the smaller ones or you missed some shards somewhere?