**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some encouraging words, or some good stories will also make it!

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
My skill awakening gem, rank up gems all the way to rank 5 and around 170 sig stones are collecting dust in my inventory for almost a year now.

Waiting for the one and only Aegon! Openend a significant amount of all kinds of crystals, but no luck so far.. a few times I came very close on using the awakening gem on Killmonger or stealth suit Spiderman as I find it very hard not to use the gem and stones.. but so far I am staying strong.

I hope that you guys can give me your thoughts or share your stories about holding on to gems and stones!

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think my first or second ever ag was a mystic, but I had no one to use it on. I got magik, but I still held on to the gem because it wouldn't be that useful for me. Recently, I pulled a doom, took him to r5, and used the ag. So it does work out in the end :smiley:

I'm holding onto three skill ags and am hunting desperately for aegon and nick
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    You’ll get Ægon sometime within the next ten years if you keep opening skill/mutant five stars
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I was holding a skill gem for aegon also at one point in time
    Waited and waited, no aegon
    Dual crystals weren’t a thing at that time.
    Then boom three or four months ago after war season i got a 6* aegon and we both know its gonna be close to impossible to dupe him
    Then i also got nick fury and decided to awaken him using my then only skill gem.

Well now i have another skill gem and still no 5* aegon. Hit monkey is still staring at me with his monkey eyes at r5 wondering if I’m ever going to feed him the gem
    “Bad monkey! Don’t touch shiny red gem”

Honestly I’m tired of hoping
    I’ve opened a decent amount of dual crystals and not many good pulls
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I awaken champions for the sake of the silver stars, so I'm not one to talk, but you just gotta stay out of the champions tab. Do whatever content you have to do, and then try to get out of the game.

Think of it this way. You awaken one of those champs, then pull an Aegon soon after. What then?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Not a very helpful story:
    My first 5* AG was cosmic. I've been hoarding it for about a year, and my only cosmic five stars are Kamala and Drax
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Got 2 mystic AG's collecting dust for nearly 10 months now.