**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newest 6 star

Just got 6 star Sabretooth. Any tips or thoughts on him? He seems really fun to play and I have a maxed out 5 star Omega Red and a 6 star OML for synergies.

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Hes got a very valuable synergy w or.

Basically sabertooth is you get to 10 hits and either throw a special 1 or you dash back and bank the fury.

After 5 s1/ furies banked you start throwing s2 for big damage

Biggest pain is the praying for 6 persistent charges
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Basically sabertooth is you get to 10 hits and either throw a special 1 or you dash back and bank the fury.

I was doing some cavalier event quest with him and it seems like the only way for him to be used often is with the sasquatch synergy correct? Otherwise I should probably use him until he hits one persistent charge and then save him for the boss
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★

I was doing some cavalier event quest with him and it seems like the only way for him to be used often is with the sasquatch synergy correct? Otherwise I should probably use him until he hits one persistent charge and then save him for the boss
    Correct. If you have sasquach he is pretty dang nice and will shred.