Is the Mystic Cav Node working properly?

Xmas-MonkeXmas-Monke Posts: 4,586 ★★★★★

2 furies and 20 Prowess to only deal 4K damage from an sp3. This is the Nick fury in Quest 2, chapter 1. Am I missing something? Or is this a bug?

Thanks for any responses

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 173 ★★
    What nodes did he have?
    Rage perhaps?
    I haven't done it yet...
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 1,899 ★★★★
    Thats rage nick fury
    Read the nodes
  • Xmas-MonkeXmas-Monke Posts: 4,586 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Read the nodes

Ah got it thanks. But he was hitting a 70K Sp2. I’m honestly confused
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 371 ★★★
    The sp2 has multiple hits and the huge incinerate so it can deal a ton more damage than the sp3

The sp2 has multiple hits and the huge incinerate so it can deal a ton more damage than the sp3

I hit a 70K Sp2 with a SINGLE hit. It’s weird how the node was ignored. Could this have been an interaction with Nick Fury’s LMD? I did the 70K Sp2 in his real phase
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 474 ★★★
    That was a stupid interaction. Not saying anything is wrong, but giving prowess for a boost in specials and limiting damage to 2.5% just made that fight pretty bad.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Monke said:

I hit a 70K Sp2 with a SINGLE hit. It’s weird how the node was ignored. Could this have been an interaction with Nick Fury’s LMD? I did the 70K Sp2 in his real phase
    AAR from Assassin or Pacify perhaps
  • BendyBendy Posts: 988 ★★★
    Monke said:

Probs from a fight that didnt have rage

Monke said:

Rage is unaffected by AAR
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 805 ★★★
    The only thing I can imagine is that Nick might shrug off the rage safeguard when entering his real phase
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 840 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Monke said:

A lot of interactions that are supposedly unaffected by AAR are often still affected, hard to tell for sure in this case without more info from the OP

HI_guys said:

Monke said:

A lot of interactions that are supposedly unaffected by AAR are often still affected, hard to tell for sure in this case without more info from the OP
    Like?
    This is a video of Doom countering rage after Nick activates his LMD. Is it possibly a bug?
    Possibly nick shrugging of the protection form rage? I don't know
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 805 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Possibly nick shrugging of the protection form rage? I don't know

It does look like thats the answer. When I used my Domino against him she never went over the limit before the lmd was destroyed even though her sp2 could've done more but after I was able to go over the limit 3 times which is unlikely just due to some AAR interaction