**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The continuous bugs and their effects on the game.

UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Let's talk about these bugs. Imagine finding a strategy for a certain place in the game, let's say act 5. Your doing fine, it's all working well and next thing you know a update comes out with "bug" fixes. You update the game, it feels like nothing as usual. But now you get serious issues that are hurting your strategy. Let's say you rely on parry for that certain act 5 quest and now thanks to the update it magically produced a clear parry delay or even evade issue that is really hurting you in the game. Now the game feels different, you get kabammed a lot more. And before you can get used to the new broken update another one comes out with a "fix", now the game is different again. Now imagine that happening every like 2 months or so. There are people who take the game serious and try to adapt(shout out to Adora) to the current state of the game so they can progress more and more. Imagine the impact this has on the lower people, people who have phones that aren't the best for this game and it only gets worse for them with continuous changes to core mechanics. The dexterity evade from 2 months ago, was probably better than the bugged one now, so when this bugged one is fixed it won't feel like the one 2 months ago, it's different and will cause a bit more complaining on the forums. Parry is clearly messed up a hit right now, let's say kabam fixes this, when that's fixed people will say wow this feels right and then 2 weeks later there's 10 threads about parry failing and then kabam takes 3 months to "fix" it because it's so difficult to fix it. Every time core mechanics in the game are fixed, they change the state of the game till the next bug changes it again and again and again. I'm not saying leave the bugs lol, I'm saying that the bugs keep changing the way the game feels so we can't get used to it and this ruins a lot of the flow people have. The new AI changes are clearly not a bug, there's no way it can be a bug, it's clearly intentional imo. The game obviously is in a point where a lot of the long time players are wondering if they should even be playing anymore with such a broken game and a mediocre-ish company that is bought and run by even worse scum.
(I don't even know what I'm even saying, I'm tired right now. But enjoy that big ol' paragraph).
(This could've been an actual goode
post, I know I'm just speaking nonsense, but I had an idea of what I was gonna say, but I lost it lol sorry.)

Comments

• Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Sounds about right. Lol @ who ever flagged the post.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I know what you are saying op. I agree whole heartedly as what you have expressed is very close to the experience I have had with this game since January, and I am still here but barely. Maybe this failed war update is what helps me end it.
  • Options
    Svain wrote: »
    Sounds about right. Lol @ who ever flagged the post.

Not even mad about it lol I actually welcome it. I don't even wanna read what I wrote.
  • Options
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    I know what you are saying op. I agree whole heartedly as what you have expressed is very close to the experience I have had with this game since January, and I am still here but barely. Maybe this failed war update is what helps me end it.

The reason I still play is cuz of the friends I've mad win the game, without them I would've left in the snap of a finger. I had an actual idea of what to say, but I forgot how I wanted to word it and it came out as a mess(sorry about that btw lol), but ty for somehow understanding what I said.
  • Options
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

The reason I still play is cuz of the friends I've mad win the game, without them I would've left in the snap of a finger. I had an actual idea of what to say, but I forgot how I wanted to word it and it came out as a mess(sorry about that btw lol), but ty for somehow understanding what I said.
    I've made in the game* -_-
  • Options