**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.5 Crossbones Tips

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I've been stuck on Crossbones for a week or so, and I finally beat it yesterday. Thanks to everyone who gave me tips and helped me. I just wanted to do a quick write-up to tell you how I did it. So I took the path all the way to the right to get the WS and take out Bane. I recommend everyone takes this path, because bane is going to be a pain in the butt otherwise. So I got to Crossbones with about 75% health on each of my champs. Used BWDO, Sparky, Sorcerer Supreme, and Magneto first, and got him down to about 80%. For anyone using CMM, this is what I recommend to you. Just do a normal parry, MLLLM combo, repeat. Once you have a SP1, use it. It won't do a ton of damage, but it'll give you binary charges. Then, bait the SP1 out of Crossbones so you can dex it easily. Keep doing this until you have as many binary charges as you want. Once you're in binary ignition, just try and get to the SP2. Once you've launched your SP2, do a MLM and then a MLLLM combo while he's stunned, and then throw a SP1. Depending on how long this takes you, the regen will start about when you're done with your SP1. My MVP comes in right here. Hit pause, and then quit the fight. Yes, quit the fight. You'll just have to use a few revives, but you avoid the regen. It took me 4 revives to take him down with a 5/65, so it'll take about 8 with a 4/55 depending on your skill.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    good job! surprised a 5/65 cmm cant outdamage the regen tho
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

good job! surprised a 5/65 cmm cant outdamage the regen tho

She kinda can, but I didn’t want to risk it. Especially if he gets a SP2, and he just gets to freely regen for 5 seconds
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    SP 1 gives binary charges?

Also, I think you're overestimating the vigor regen 😂. It's calculated off of "base health" not the entire healthpool 😂
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I did the crossbones fight with my rank 4 Claire. Ended up dying of sp2 block damage most of the time but I did quit out to stop the regen a few times too
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

SP 1 gives binary charges?

Also, I think you're overestimating the vigor regen 😂. It's calculated off of "base health" not the entire healthpool 😂

Yea I just started noticing it this week. After she launches the beam, she gets 3 charges.