Options

Silent NERF: Sunspot?

When was Sunspot’s Flare State special bonus damage 200% per flare changed to a set figure? (In my case it’s a 5* rank 4). I don’t see that anywhere in the change log notes. Am I the only one ticked off by this? Has sunspots special damage output been reduced?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    IndyPower said:

IndyPower said:

Kill_Grey said:

Read under his SP 2 description, buddy.

Oops! How embarrassing for me!
    Couldn't agree with this any more. You come in here not knowing what you're talking about and instead of asking for information like a normal person, you create a post claiming silent nerf. Kabam has never in their history silently nerfed any champ. Ask questions if you are unsure, don't go straight to silent nerf.
    😭Don’t rub it in! I already feel so bad. I was playing today with sunspot after a while of not using him, and I felt that his sp2 was hitting weaker than I recalled. I rushed to his abilities page to freshen up on his mechanics and I thought the 200% prowess stat was changed. I searched the forums to see if any one was commenting on sunspot; I genuinely though I stumbled on a silent nerf. The title is alarming, I confess, but how else will I get your attention? Sorry for the scare.
    I would just advise some caution next time, my friend
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★

Adok said:

You almost made me drop my Crossaint! I thought my Favourite champ got nerfed ;(

I hope you and your croissant are ok
    My Croissant is now fine, thank you very much though :)
This discussion has been closed.