**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Cavalier 4* challenge

Am I the only one feeling that this challenge is really tedious. Took me almost 4h to do it. Last month was much better. As soon I'm thronebreaker I will skip this. Maybe add a node on one path to make it more fun with 4* I don't know get creative.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would definitely see it being tedious. Last month, I didn't even bother to do cav eq. I thinkt the best you can do is to take full advantage of the nodes that give more damage. I know g2099 and warlock are both very good for the tech one, for example
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm not doing it. It takes way too long and I don't want to rank my 4 stars past r3 to do it without using a ton of revives. No thank you. I don't need 10% t5cc that bad.