**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug on Caiw heavies???

hello. i am using my caiw and it seems that the damage that my heavies do is much much lower than it used to be. almost never they r critical and the whole damage done, cant be compared to what it used to be.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Proof?
  • KallaiRKallaiR Posts: 27
    edited November 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Proof?

do u need proof when u know that ur heavies was dealing a certain amount of damage and now u see the 1/3 damage instead? all the time? i dont have videos of the heavies before the nerf(?). summoners that use caiw alot would have seen the difference.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    KallaiR said:

Lvernon15 said:

Proof?

do u need proof when u know that ur heavies was dealing a certain amount of damage and now u see the 1/3 damage instead? all the time? i dont have videos of the heavies before the nerf(?). summoners that use caiw alot would have seen the difference.
    Well, mine are fine, you probably didn’t see a node
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    KallaiR said:

Lvernon15 said:

Proof?

I use him a lot. I see no difference. Try to avoid using the word "nerf" when there's absolutely no proof. All we're asking is for some info cause you could he's be mistaken or have missed something.