**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr. Voodoo or Longshot?

Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I know both are very great champions but I’m wondering who would be better use to me in the future considering I have a few rank 5, 5 stars already and I don’t necessarily need damage but I know long shot should be better.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    is voodoo awakened?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

is voodoo awakened?

What he said. I'd go with Voodoo if he's awakened.
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    What people above me have been telling. Vooodoo if he's awakened.
  • Options
    Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63

is voodoo awakened?

Yes he is
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Then I would go for him. Amazing power control, strong nullify, ability accuracy manipulation (and plenty more). He’s a great champ with a wide range of use.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    longshot
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I'd go for (awakaned) Voodoo. His damage isn't quite at the level of Longshot but his Regen, AAR, heal reduction, nullify and power control more than make up for it. A common argument against Voodoo was his uselessness against poison immune champs, but lately we've seen less of those and more incinerate immune champs, which are very bad matchups for Longshot
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    They are both great as you said, but you will get more use from VooDoo! He was my first r5 and I don't regret it one bit!
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

is voodoo awakened?

why is this comment in the top of "Best Of..."
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

is voodoo awakened?

why is this comment in the top of "Best Of..."
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I love longshot, really fun to play. But I don't have voodoo so I can't compare them
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 491 ★★★
    Voodoo can do much more than Longshot, however Longshot's Lv2 damage output is unmatched in the mystic class. If you need someone who you can take into a variety of content go with your awakened Doc Voodoo (and take some time to learn his unique playstyle). If you want a hard hitter, then rank up Longshot, build up good karma with heavies, and drop that Special 2 and watch your opponents burn!!!