**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4th Abyss Path or Cyber Weekend

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 6k units and am in quarantine for 4 more days with nothing to do.

I have paths 4 and 5 of Abyss left and I'm considering doing one, however Cyber Weekend isn't far off and I feel 5k units may do well there with purchases as I'm thronebreaker.

What should I do? Wait for Cyber Weekend first or just get my 4th Abyss path done.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Depends on how much you want known rewards or unknown rewards. Waiting to do content that is permanent is always there is the known. Cyber weekend is the unknown as of now.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Elad17 said:

Depends on how much you want known rewards or unknown rewards. Waiting to do content that is permanent is always there is the known. Cyber weekend is the unknown as of now.

Yep, thats the dilemma I have. I have been away from my partner for 3 weeks and I'd like to not have a 6-10 quest to smash if cyber weekend is a dud. Being permanent content is a good point, it'll always be there. Maybe I should wait for now and just find a day to do a path is cyber weekend isnt worth it.
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    As you only have 6K units.. you will only be able to avail of the 1000 & 5000 slabs of the unit deal and the main juicy rewards are mostly in the 10K slab..but still you will get decent rewards with 6K units...but the last 4th of July unit offer was with an option of focus on 5* or 6*...and the 6* offers were nothing great compared to 5* focus ones... I feel cyber weekend they will make it 6* focus for Thornebreakers.

between choosing Abyss or Cyber weekend...if you are an arena grinding player just wait for Cyber weekend and grind again for Abyss later as it is permanent.. but if you feel you might take long to collect this many units and won't have so much time again then just go for Abyss 4th path...maybe you still end up saving few units for at least the 1K deal. Anyway all the best for whatever you choose.