**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Which variant is possible for me now?

aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
It's all in the title, really, and if I can't do a variant now, just tell me which champion I should aim for.

Domino is r4 and Doc ock is r3 now.

Which variant is possible for me now? 12 votes

Variant 1
8%
Spicyslicer 1 vote
Variant 2
8%
Berjibs 1 vote
Variant 3
0%
Variant 4
66%
KerneasSpideyFunkoPrakhar_82JragonMaster170Big_eggyKablaroseinbloom39Cowabunga 8 votes
Variant 5
16%
Sarvanga1_Thicco_Mode 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,869 ★★★★★
    Variant 4
    use doom for the all or nothing path in the first quest. Electro might be a tad bit of a problem for you tho
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    edited November 2020
    Variant 4

use doom for the all or nothing path in the first quest. Electro might be a tad bit of a problem for you tho

Maybe Omega can do it? Nvm, just realised can't bring in 4*s...
  • Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    These variants might be abit too hard for you imo
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Variant 4
    You should wait and build a stronger roster though
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Your roster is still slightly too weak for variant difficulty.
    However, if you really want to push for it. I would suggest variant 4.
    For the simple fact you only have to unitman your way through 2 quests, because the other quests are done with 4 stars and lower.
    The first 2 quest will really be a pain thou.

If you want to build up your roster for a variant focus on your 5* thing. Take him to atleast rank 4. And bring his full synergy team. He can cheese at the very least completion for you. Just look up his synergy team if you do not know it.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Variant 2

Domino does electro no worries. ML combos from memory. Not sure who you could use for deadpool though.

I think your best bet is v2. Omega, warlock, VTD, HB, thing, domino (if you have rulk at least for synergy) can all get much of it done. VTD is OP for some of it there’s bleed vulnerability and double buff paths that he shreds, it’s very good fun. You might struggle with the science adaptoid but warlock can do that fight heavy countering. If you have a maxed 3* capiw (You can get a gem in the shop) and run despair there’s some aggression regen paths from memory that can just be cheesed through by parrying. If you can play ok, boost up and can think creatively you could get a lot done.