**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
AI is still garbage in Arena and EQ, holding their specials till SP3. Having to dance around and trying to bait them into throwing either Sp1 and Sp2 has become a joke. It's bad enough that this happens in AQ, just makes it even less fun in other areas of the game...

Comments

• jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    They never kept the changes to arena. It was postponed because of all the bugs I believe. If you're that fed up and not having fun just look for fun in another game. I have no troubles baiting special attacks. You can also just look up videos for help if you're struggling.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The EQ AI isn’t throwing specials? What difficulty are you playing?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    I'm in the Crystal Trove and that's not what I see at all. Bonkers on the first Match. Don't know why people want AI that doesn't let you get a hit in.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    They fire their special powers more often if you take the hard difficulty. Medium and easy still fire but just not that often somehow.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Instead of hitting them. Parry hit once back up the AI will launch specials I find doing only this
    It has nothing to do with how often they fire. They fire it as an Intercept. They wait until you're about to hit them and whiff you. Honestly, it's just adding more frustration. It reacts when it wants. I had an opponent block as soon as my Special went to make contact. The AI needs to be left alone because there's no adjusting to it.
    Every Medium, Evade. Every Light, Intercept, every Special, Block. Sorry if I'm going on a tangent. It's just added 10x more frustration to the Arena. Lol.