**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5 options (please help me!)

I recently got Caviler and I can get the generic gem from this month. I already have Corvus rank 5 unawakened and if I take up colossus I think I should use it on him but I’m not sure what the best option is. I could also use it on void.

If you have any other recommendations please tell me

Rank 5 options (please help me!) 23 votes

Aegon
26%
Thefire13KevanproGPuttPuttCrcrcrcHusain_b128Riptide 6 votes
Colossus
26%
heruheru511Tarun46Andyball270Thebombsquad1avenge_123Cashier 6 votes
Magneto
39%
DRTOCiciliatoEtjamaIronGladiator22Fluffy_pawsJaximosSaltE_Wenis69TheBair123Will3808 9 votes
Void
8%
Kill_GreyThe_Sentry06 2 votes

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Gem for Void.

Can't decide between ageon and magneto. went magneto.. bc magneto. but also.. ageon.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    I mean they're all good. I would say that Magneto is the best in the content that you're looking to complete right now. Get them all to rank 5 eventually, but Mags first. I would actually use the gem on corvus for his immunity, but it's your choice
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    id say if you get colossus awakened, then him. but I'd use the gem on aegon or void, probably leaning toward void. hold it until you need it though
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Void
    Void as I see your aegon is already awakened.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    I’d rank 5 magneto and use the gem on void. Pump as many sig stones as you can into him and then rank 5 him after he’s sig 200