**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class Team Leaders (We have mutant, but what of the other classes)

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 496 ★★★
One of the best things about Prof X and Apocalypse is that they can boost mutant champs simply by having them on the team. I think this idea is really a good one and I'd love to see something like this for the other classes.

Science - Not sure who would if this category, but since Hank Pym was Scientist supreme at one point, then maybe he could get this privilege to adding buffs to all since champs
Mystic - Buff Dr.Strange or maybe do Doc Strange from MCU. He could provide all mystic champs with a small power gain.
Tech - If Shuri comes into the game either as her appearance in the movie or as the new Black Panther, she could make a great tech leader. All tech champs operate with an ability to collar tech (they reduce opponents power gain) or maybe steal a bit of
Cosmic - I feel like even if he wasn't a full "cosmic" leader, then Odin would definitely be an Asgardian leader with an ability called Odin force he'd boost all Asgardian champs, with a slightly toned down boost to other champs
Skill - Shang Chi - His passive would be master's training which could slightly boost attack and crit rate of skill champs.

Any suggestions from the community?