**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Colossus r5 worthy even without his synergies

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have r4 Colossus at about 80 sigs is he worthy of r5 even if i dont run his entire synergy team?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Yup. I rarely use the rest of his synergy team when in questing or war.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Yes. I use him without synergy bonuses all the time.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I never use them and he's probably my most used champ
  • Options
    Also one more thing does he need to be max sigged i keep hearing that he needs it but i dont see a dramatic increase in the percentages say at sig 80 to sig 2000 its only a 10% increased chance of converting expiring armour to permanent armor. can someone calirify that please
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    He is great at R5 without synergies. It's just that the synergies make him broken
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

Also one more thing does he need to be max sigged i keep hearing that he needs it but i dont see a dramatic increase in the percentages say at sig 80 to sig 2000 its only a 10% increased chance of converting expiring armour to permanent armor. can someone calirify that please

Nope. It increases the odds that armor ups will be permanent so he ramps up faster, but he doesn't need it. Like his synergies, it just makes him better. If the armor ups don't fall off as much, his damage stays higher. Parry a lot and spam l2s, he'll ramp up quickly anyway. Heavies and l2 are where most his damage comes from.
  • Options

Bawa69 said:

Nope. It increases the odds that armor ups will be permanent so he ramps up faster, but he doesn't need it. Like his synergies, it just makes him better. If the armor ups don't fall off as much, his damage stays higher. Parry a lot and spam l2s, he'll ramp up quickly anyway. Heavies and l2 are where most his damage comes from.
    Thanks a lot
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You bet! He changed my account and love him for it. Came back after a year off and he was suddenly good and my other 30 were all garbage so I took him to R4 unduped and no synergies and was dropping all kinds of new content. Didn't hesitate to R5 him as soon as I could, and was ecstatic when I duped him a few weeks later. Farm potions in RoL with him every chance I can and yiull get through more content needed to grow the roster. He's always in my EQ or AQ rotation.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    He isn't worth Rank 5 without synergies unless you need a character with immunities.
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Yes easily
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    He's worth Rank 5 without synergies. I became Cav partly because of him and I don't own Omega Red/Emma as a 5/6*. The synergies steps him up definitely, but he's already a beast even without them.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Yes 100 percent worth it.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Yeah he's definitely worth it